Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pioneer Plains. Builders Wanted!

This is a very early version of my world Jugband Hills. If anyone could submit a lot I'd be very grateful. It contains a few new items like trees, shrubs and a new distant terrain object. I've been on and off this for months but now it's time to populate it :D

JugbandAlphaCityHall_zpsa27eaf38.png

JugbandAlpha_zps0f282296.png

JugbandHillsSnowStorm_zps2dd7528a.png

Comments

• aaronrogers8i3aaronrogers8i3 Posts: 555 Member
    edited March 2013
    A quick test with some new trees that will drop their leaves in the fall. They'll work with the basegame but won't drop leaves without seasons.

Treetest_zpsd380bdf0.png
  • timlishtimlish Posts: 150 Member
    edited March 2013
    Sure I'd like to help build. :) What are the sized lots in the neighborhood (if any are placed) and what kind of houses did you have in mind? I'm better at traditional family homes, that look sorta suburban. I could build a few, and show you, and then you can tell me if they work for it or not.
  • bogglemanboggleman Posts: 668 Member
    edited March 2013
    I wanna build a Java hut! I'm good at those :lol::wink:
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the offers. I've removed lots for the time being so any size will do.

The World is getting a fresh coat of paint. The appearance is very similar to Sims University because I thought it looked pretty :P

PioneerPlainsPainting_zpsd668cfe6.png
  • Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited March 2013
    That does indeed look quite pretty!
    edited March 2013
    Painting is coming on really well so far but taking a long time to do by hand. Also here's an early version of Sunrise Point.

PioneerPlainsExitRoad_zps4492176b.png

PioneerPlains_zpsff19c249.png

PioneerPlainsSunrisePointB_zps6db2d0fd.png

PioneerPlainsSunrisePointA_zps0d82280b.png
    edited March 2013
    This town looks amazing, hahaha, I'm excited to help build for it. :mrgreen:

QUESTION is this a CC free world? You don't want custom content, right?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2013
    timlish wrote:
    This town looks amazing, hahaha, I'm excited to help build for it. :mrgreen:

QUESTION is this a CC free world? You don't want custom content, right?

Awesome. looking forward to what you make!

There's CC in the world like the trees and distant terrain but it's all made by me. Not really a fan of CC :lol:
    edited March 2013
    Is there a certain way you want the houses made? I want the houses to blend and not look so awkward in your world. :?

And I see ahahaha, I will use everything from the sims basegame to expansion packs then. I don't own stuffpacks. Also is it alright if I post the pictures of the world on my blog? To show people what I'll be building on soon.
    edited March 2013
    Sorry I should have mentioned it'll be a basegame world like the store worlds. The houses I'm looking for are craftsman and cape cod styles that match what ea have previously done. You can share any pics that you want. it's a shame I couldn't supply an early world file for you to build but it's far from done yet lol. Really appreciate the help. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Just visited you're blog and I really like camerons home and gavins home. They are clean and will look perfect in a world like mine :D
    edited March 2013
    FINALLY I found the thread, somehow it got deleted off of my sticky.. :shock: I'll have to bookmark again.

But thanks. I'll do some things similar to theirs then. :mrgreen: Here's my tumblr if you want to see what I did with your screenshots. http://simswhen.tumblr.com/tagged/project1

I was wondering, are you populating your world with Sims and background stories too, or no?
    edited March 2013
    I sorta left this thread for while. still working hard on the world though. Loving the blog. you make great houses. here's 2 more pics

PioneerPlainsWaterTower_zps48d21577.png

PioneerPlainsMap_zps47fc7618.png
  • CarusosCarusos Posts: 1 New Member
    > @aaronrogers8i3 said:
    > This is a very early version of my world Jugband Hills. If anyone could submit a lot I'd be very grateful. It contains a few new items like trees, shrubs and a new distant terrain object. I've been on and off this for months but now it's time to populate it :D
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > (Image)

HEY!
    I love you distants terrains, i'm wondering if i can use one of your DT to build my world...
    i will give the credits, i just want use one of your distants terrains :'(