Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Odd CAS bug with the new set "Live, Laugh, Love".

The dresses are showing up twice in CAS, one with the Store icon the other with the CC icon. It looks like this:

8577123329_20da152342.jpg

8577176939_3007df25b5.jpg

It's also happening with the guy's clothes too, except two of them show up only as CC. :?:

8578252770_5bdede252a.jpg

8577150373_33e5fceb95.jpg

The hair and Buy/Build items are showing up correctly, it's only the clothing that have this problem.
34336_s.gif

Comments

• heaven_sent_8_18heaven_sent_8_18 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited March 2013
    My Monte Vista stuff does that as well. I've been trying to figure out why. Even to the extent of renaming my TS3 folder, letting the game create a new one, and redownloading everything. It still does it though.
  • KinztheSimKinztheSim Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited March 2013
    I have the same..but just the new set..my monte vista clothes, and any other clothes from any of the other worlds are fine. Just this set has the clothes shown as the op has posted. Found it odd when i was changing my sims clothes.
    sig_zps8ece011a.gif
  • Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited March 2013
    O.O Same thing happens since very beginning with Riverview outfit (showing CC icon) and one outfit from JCP bundle (similar jacket but with other stencil variation)..
    Haven't noticed the Monte Vista clothes.
  • BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited March 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    O.O Same thing happens since very beginning with Riverview outfit (showing CC icon) and one outfit from JCP bundle (similar jacket but with other stencil variation)..
    Haven't noticed the Monte Vista clothes.

I'm so glad you posted that.
    Some of the JCP bundle items (a jacket and capris) show up in my game with the CC and different color presets.
    I don't think they did when I first downloaded it.
    It's been driving me crazy trying to figure out where they came from.
    I've been deleting all sorts of things that I probably shouldn't touch... :oops: :lol:

Glad to hear it isn't any harmful content.

Strange bug.
    Hopefully, it gets resolved and fixes the other items so that they only show up as store content, too.
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited March 2013
    I have this issue, too. Also with some of the older items. It started with the store patch a while back.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited March 2013
    This set is the first time I have experienced this. It is really annoying because of the amount of clothes I have to sift through to find what I'm looking for. If the clothes would load in the same order all the time, it wouldn't irritate me so much. But as it is the clothes never load in any kind of order so I have to go through everything to find the outfit I'm looking for.

Still, if that is the worst thing that happens in my game (and it is) then I really don't have much to complain about. :-)
  • heaven_sent_8_18heaven_sent_8_18 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited March 2013
    I think it's just my Buy/Build stuff from Monte Vista. I KNOW I have the window box with flowers twice. As well as some of the other decor items I believe. It's very odd.
  • ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm seeing this too--I wonder if it has to do with that glitch with MV hairs not showing up ingame?