The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda won't help with babies/toddlers.

She used to...what happened? Now, she just walks up to the crib and stands there....Anyone else? :(

Comments

• GheezGheez Posts: 279 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I've read about other people having problems with their Bonehildas. I think the advice is to sell/delete the one you have and buy another, though sometimes that doesn't work either.

Oh good grief, I'm not a lot of help, am I? Sorry.

Other people having problems with Bonehilda
  • PrincessRainbowPrincessRainbow Posts: 132 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm. Doesn't seem to be a solution. At least I know it's not just me. Great, now what am I going to do? I have 6 children, all kids or younger! lol THanks for your help. :)
  • GheezGheez Posts: 279 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Six! Oh no!

I don't know a lot about Butlers but would hiring one of those help? (I know you have to provide a room for him but I'm not sure that he counts towards the total Sims in the household.)

Good luck anyway.
  • WaffenThinMintWaffenThinMint Posts: 312 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Bone idle, that's her trouble.
  • LittlemizbooLittlemizboo Posts: 392 Member
    edited March 2013
    Omg this drives me crazy she used to be so good with the babies now she just gets in the way :( You could try the butler maybe they would be more help (I dont have late night so im not sure) or try calling a babysitter for some help though lots of the time they are useless lol