Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~WrathofCath~ New~ BREE'S BREEZE pg. 36

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2013
    Blue Paradise is a paradise indeed! Lovely build, great use of color and detail. It will be a perfect addition for IP! Beautiful!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your beachhouse is really lovely - great choice of colours for all the interior as well as the exterior, I love the plants on the stairs- what a great idea.
    I am really looking forward to the next expansion and this will be a perfect house I am sure for Island Paradise :)

Lari :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    This little beach house is the cutest! You have such great building skills! Going through your studio now! May have to add several to my game... good thing I own a whooole lot of the store. I may have to pick up a whole bunch more, too! :mrgreen:

Hi Prisca! Thanks so much for stopping in for a peek! Yes I seem to have a little bit of an addiction when it comes to the store :oops: . I just love being able to fill a home up with all kinds of different things, lol!
    edited June 2013
    suepea wrote:
    Blue Paradise is a paradise indeed! Lovely build, great use of color and detail. It will be a perfect addition for IP! Beautiful!

Hi Sue! Thanks so much for stopping in and for the lovely comments!!! :P
    edited June 2013
    Your beachhouse is really lovely - great choice of colours for all the interior as well as the exterior, I love the plants on the stairs- what a great idea.
    I am really looking forward to the next expansion and this will be a perfect house I am sure for Island Paradise :)

Lari :)

Hiya Lari! Thank you so much for your generous comments! :-) I can't wait for IP! Thanks for stopping by for a peek! :P
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice job Cath!

Rec'd!

~Will
    edited June 2013
    will2586 wrote:
    Nice job Cath!

Rec'd!

~Will

Hi Will! Thanks for stopping in and for the lovely comment and Rec!
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love your resident! The inside interior seems so cool and fabulous. Love the choice of patterns and color of them.
    It will perfectly fit with Island Paradise :D
    edited June 2013
    Hi Saitouamy! Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments! :P
    edited September 2014
    Hi guys! This home is called "Cozy Craftsman" and it was a homework assignment from Zooproffesors *Build from RL house plan* class. We have another project to do too. It's the classroom house but I am no where near done on that one, lol! I hope I make the deadline for it. :shock:

Here's the exchange link for Cozy Craftsman:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7388486

Front:
    Screenshot-94_zps7c57b698.jpg

Back:
    Screenshot-7_zps8d3a873a.jpg

Patio, play area and potting shed:
    Screenshot-12_zpse2390274.jpg

Inside the potting shed:
    Screenshot-19_zps2f4282e9.jpg

View of two story family room from upstairs balcony:
    Screenshot-70_zpsf475bfd4.jpg

Built in shelves in family room:
    Screenshot-77_zps017d060d.jpg

Family room:
    Screenshot-30_zps56654920.jpg

Dining Room:
    Screenshot-74_zpsdbe862f7.jpg

Study:
    Screenshot-56_zps4b69ff33.jpg

Kitchen:
    Screenshot-60_zpsce49d158.jpg

Master bedroom:
    Screenshot-45_zps5c233d81.jpg

Nook under stairway:
    Screenshot-18_zpsb6d8651a.jpg

Plant shelf over entryway from upstairs:
    Screenshot-29_zps4ebf86bb.jpg

Kids bedroom:
    Screenshot-96_zps5f2e350c.jpg

Nursery:
    Screenshot-26_zpsd16f5df8.jpg

If you would like to see some more pics, here is the link:

s1285.photobucket.com/user/WrathofCath/slideshow/Cozy%20Craftsman?sort=6
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2013
    Adorable! I loved all your cozy MOOing!

Rec'd!

T
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited June 2013
    I just commented on this charming home over in your wip thread. I love it!! Rec'd :)
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi! This is a primo build! I particularity like the plants overlooking the stairs.
    Moonstone.jpg

• April4389April4389 Posts: 285 Member
    edited June 2013
    The cozy craftsman is so cute and cozy feeling! I love the potting shed and the two story family room! Great job! Downloaded and Recommended!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited June 2013
    WOW! It is so adorable! Love it, sweetie :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Hi T! Thank you for the compliment! I am so looking forward to MOO U!!! I love to see what new tricks you have! You are the master, lol!

Hi Nini! Thanks for stopping in and leaving such a nice comment!

Hiya Jenny! Thank you! The way the floor plans worked out, I had this little space upstairs over the study and I thought I'd try the plant shelf! I'm happy with the way it came out too!

Hello April! Thank you so much for the comments, Rec, and DL! I love that little potting shed too! I hope you enjoy the house!

Hi Itsy! Thank you for stopping in for a look! It's always so nice to hear from you!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your Cozy Craftsman looks lovely! :) Very nice way you have done the pinkish flowers alongside the edge of the pathway leading up to the front door,and it looks nice how you have done the plants/flowers right around the edge of the house. Such a nice back patio area with the wicker seats to relax in. the fountain and the bbq to do some cooking. Kids would enjoy playing on the playground equipment, and the bees there just seem to stand out and just suit the backyard well and make it feel very family. The potting shed is so very great!! It looks so good how you have furnished it! Great way you have done the windows in the build. It looks great how you have the 2 story family room and have placed those pictures at the top of the walls. The fireplace area looks great with how you have done the 3 pictures, the tv screen, and the built in shelves look good! Great way you have done this area! Also it looks nice how you have set up the seating around the fireplace to enjoy the warmth. Very nice shades of pink and blue that you have used in the dining room. The recolouring of the blinds looks good, and nice touch with the flowers on the table. Very nice kitchen, the curtains there look good, and how nice for sims to look out at the nice flowers through the window whilst doing their cooking and also have light coming in. Very nice pattern that you have used for the master bedroom bed and curtains. The upper level plant shelf looks lovely in its greenness and freshness look. The space themed kids bedroom looks fun and great! Nice shades of colours you have used throughout the home. It is a very nice home for sims to live in!
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited June 2013
    Cath, your Cozy Craftsman looks absolutely adorable! I'm especially in love with the interiors of your house, love each and every colour you picked in there for the walls and then matched it with just the right recoloured furniture, could fit straight into an interior decorating magazine. 8) Also, love all the extra details you put in, like the plants on the shelf, the potting shed, the built in shelfs in the living room, the clutter under the stairs, etc. Big rec from me! :thumbup:
    edited June 2013
    Hello Rose! I am so happy to see you! Thank you so very much for your always thoughtful and insightful comments! You are such a love! I had a really fun time building this one from Zoo's RL house plans! It was fun to try to stay within the plan limits. I want to thank you for taking the time to have a look at all the pictures. I really do appreciate it! :D

Ahh Corwim! You're making me blush :oops: ! But THANK YOU! I love it, Lol!
    edited September 2014
    Here is the inspiration picture for my new build:

484-3e-1505-w1024_zps236d86e4.jpg

Here is my build. I called my home Hillside Modern:

Screenshot-15_zps18cb3e08.jpg

This is a birds eye view of the entire lot:
    Screenshot-2_zpsb2c02a8b.jpg

Screenshot-27_zps65c0c5cc.jpg

Screenshot-34_zps4fc0b597.jpg

Screenshot-86_zpsfed3095a.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsf87bcad9.jpg

Screenshot-84_zps962f66ca.jpg

Screenshot-77_zpse69540e8.jpg

Screenshot-45_zpsf66131b2.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpsbaa7a85d.jpg

Screenshot-53_zps1636d713.jpg

Screenshot-59_zps4838844d.jpg

Screenshot-59_zps4838844d.jpg

Screenshot-87_zpsba29d63e.jpg

Screenshot-54_zps07c24836.jpg

Here is the download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7404820

More pics can be found here:

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/WrathofCath/media/Hillside Modern/484-3e-1505-w1024_zps236d86e4.jpg.html?sort=6&o=0
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your Hillside Modern is great! :) It reflects your inspiration photo so well! It looks great the way you have done the plants at the front of the house, down the slope side and around the back of the house! Very nice back patio area! It looks nice how you have the hot tub for sims to relax in and the sofa seats to enjoy resting in the outdoors and the greenery of the plants placed on the patio looks good. Great way you have done the swimming pool there, with the water jet features and how you have shaped it around the patio. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Great colours and patterns that you have used. It looks good how you have done the living room, with the way you have set up the sofas and the plant in the corner, the pictures on the wall and the recolored cushions of the sofa looking very good. Great dining area. The shade of blue you used for the chairs looks good and goes well with the shelving cabinet nearby, and pink roses on top of the table is a great touch. Great way you have done the nearby window with the plants! It is a nice light coming in place to eat. Great way you have done the window with the plants near the stairs too., and the placing of the ascending plants on the wall as sims go up the steps. It looks good how you have done the bedside tables either side of the master bed and the shelving behind the bed and the back window there all look great. Nice comfortable sitting corner with the 2 seats to sit on and have a read of a book. Great balcony off from the bedroom for sitting outdoors looking at the views and for stargazing too. The kid's bedroom looks great. Nice bright shade of green that you have used there and the ducks near the window are cute! The happy smiley yellow flowers in pots look great and look good how you have placed them there. Great balcony off from the kids bedroom to sit out on and play chess or do some painting from. Sim would have nice views to paint when they look down at the nice landscaping work of your build! Great oceanic bathroom with the blue you used and the mermaid and fishes. Great way you have set up the garage to include the laundry washing area and the gym too. Sims would enjoy working out on the equipment with the stereo on to listen to the music and the fish tank window to look at.
    It is a great home!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited June 2013
    ***tries to pick jaw up off floor***

This is spectacular!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2013
    Owwhhh, well done Cath that is very like the original, good direction following and what a cute modern it has turned out to be, nice and bright and cheery inside, lovely work. I too am looking forward to Taryn's MOO course as she is defintely the Queen of that little technique and don't we all love it so....... :mrgreen:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2013
    WOW! :shock: This is a stunning modern Cath! :D I love the architecture! The butterfly roof and the exterior wall looks awesome. The interiors and the hot tub area are so droolworthy! Way to go Cath! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited June 2013
    The modern house is so, so gorgeous :D It has nice furnitures, outside hot tub, fireplace and beautiful&well organized kitchen. Love the wall colors/patterns also. I wish I could live there!