Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~WrathofCath~ New~ BREE'S BREEZE pg. 36

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cath - Retro Modern is a gorgeous build, the interiors are just stunning and that architecure *drool* Recommended!

Aww thank you so much Kae! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your lovely comments! :P
    edited May 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    I love this lot! Everything from the color scheme to the landscaping is spot on! The outdoor area is very very nice, I like the windows around the hot tub!

GREAT HOUSE!!!
    -DH

Hey! Hi there DH! Thanks so much for those kind comments! :D
    edited September 2014
    This is just a little beach house for the upcoming Island Paradise!

Download Link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7344603
    Front:
    Screenshot-62_zpsa23eb941.jpg

Back:
    Screenshot_zps463624df.jpg

Living room:
    Screenshot-49_zpsb7082b8d.jpg

Kitchen:
    Screenshot-51_zpsafb0a0df.jpg

Dining Area:
    Screenshot-22_zps7e2916e7.jpg

Guest Bedroom:
    Screenshot-27_zps5dfc73a0.jpg

Screenshot-29_zps9f9ab071.jpg

First floor Bath:
    Screenshot-72_zps476fe120.jpg

Screenshot-26_zps41e5afdb.jpg

Master Bedroom Second Floor:
    Screenshot-33_zpsb7cf2ec9.jpg

Screenshot-35_zps2b0a42bc.jpg

Master Bath:
    Screenshot-38_zps1ee42daf.jpg

Back sitting area:
    Screenshot-2_zpsa892b597.jpg

Sitting area at front of home:
    Screenshot-66_zps3a44fde8.jpg

A few more pics here for anyone interested:

s1285.photobucket.com/user/WrathofCath/slideshow/Blue%20Paradise?sort=6

Thanks for stopping in for a look! :XD:
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh I just love it Cath!! What a marvelous dessert ^__^
    And it actually kinda looks like a cake too :shock: lmao!

This is going to be perfect in Island Paradise :> It looks amazing,
    inside and out. I especially like the double bedroom! Great choice of
    colors and patterns (very beachy) :] Super rec coming your way :mrgreen:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited June 2013
    Blue Paradise is very nice@ WrathofCath :) It will suit Island Paradise world very much! Lovely shades of blue that you used for both the exterior and interior. The way you have done the flowers and plants outside in the front look very nice. Great roofing! The steps you have used at the front and back fit the beach feel of the house well, and it looks good how you put those pots of plants on the steps. It is a great sitting and cooking area at the back, with the bottle and glasses décor looking good on the table between the loungers. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The ocean/sea side/beach theme of the furnishings is great. The house has a nice relaxed feel to it. It looks good how you have used the shades of yellow and blue together. The wall patterns you have used in the bedrooms and bathrooms combined with the whitish/greyish colour look good! The wheels, string of shells and oars behind the bed in the guest bedroom look great! All the wall décor in all the rooms look great and seaside themed! Great how you have used the hula lamps ,the boats and the mermaid is there in the kitchen and living room too! Just right for IP. It is a great beach home!
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited June 2013
    Blue Paradise is fantastic!! :D I love it! The blues and yellows are so pretty together. I love the sailboat wallpaper. The way you did the interiors is so is super beachy. It looks so real. The exteriors color is lovely and the landscaping and your placement of the furniture is so cool, like right out of a magazine. A most EXCELLENT build!! Rec'd and fav'd. :)
    edited June 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    Oh I just love it Cath!! What a marvelous dessert ^__^
    And it actually kinda looks like a cake too :shock: lmao!

This is going to be perfect in Island Paradise :> It looks amazing,
    inside and out. I especially like the double bedroom! Great choice of
    colors and patterns (very beachy) :] Super rec coming your way :mrgreen:

Thanks Manssom! Lol at the "cake look"! I'm glad you enjoyed! And now for the bill... This restaurant is pretty steep too! Dundundundaaaa! LMAO! :XD:
    edited June 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Blue Paradise is very nice@ WrathofCath :) It will suit Island Paradise world very much! Lovely shades of blue that you used for both the exterior and interior. The way you have done the flowers and plants outside in the front look very nice. Great roofing! The steps you have used at the front and back fit the beach feel of the house well, and it looks good how you put those pots of plants on the steps. It is a great sitting and cooking area at the back, with the bottle and glasses décor looking good on the table between the loungers. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The ocean/sea side/beach theme of the furnishings is great. The house has a nice relaxed feel to it. It looks good how you have used the shades of yellow and blue together. The wall patterns you have used in the bedrooms and bathrooms combined with the whitish/greyish colour look good! The wheels, string of shells and oars behind the bed in the guest bedroom look great! All the wall décor in all the rooms look great and seaside themed! Great how you have used the hula lamps ,the boats and the mermaid is there in the kitchen and living room too! Just right for IP. It is a great beach home!

Hi Rose! Thank you so very much for your thoughtful comments! :) I think it's so lovely that you take the time to have a really thorough look at the homes. You always have the kindest compliments! Thanks for stopping in for a look! *Hugs* :-D
    edited June 2013
    NiniBeMe69 wrote:
    Blue Paradise is fantastic!! :D I love it! The blues and yellows are so pretty together. I love the sailboat wallpaper. The way you did the interiors is so is super beachy. It looks so real. The exteriors color is lovely and the landscaping and your placement of the furniture is so cool, like right out of a magazine. A most EXCELLENT build!! Rec'd and fav'd. :)

Hi Nini! Thank you so much for your generous comments! It was a fun build with IP coming out soon and summer on it's way here in RL, Lol! Thanks for dropping in for a peek! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    The bill :shock: Right... *calling mom* :XD:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is a perfect little beach cottage, light and bright with a sunny disposition. :D Rec'd Hugs Folly
    edited June 2013
    Manssom wrote:

Manssom!!! You make me laugh!!! But if Mom doesn't come through, there are many, many dishes for you to do! LOL! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    This is a perfect little beach cottage, light and bright with a sunny disposition. :D Rec'd Hugs Folly

Folly! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Hugs!
    edited June 2013
    Manssom wrote:

Manssom!!! You make me laugh!!! But if Mom doesn't come through, there are many, many dishes for you to do! LOL! :mrgreen:
    Laugh is good :mrgreen: And.. No dishes for me ò_ó Mommy always come through :D
    So, I'll write you a check :> I just hope I got a 99.9% discount :XD:
    edited June 2013
    Laugh is good :mrgreen: And.. No dishes for me ò_ó Mommy always come through :D
    So, I'll write you a check :> I just hope I got a 99.9% discount :XD:
    [/quote]

Good news Manssom! Management has decided to waive the bill. They want you to be forewarned however, that this will be a one time deal. After this, you're on your own, lmao! :mrgreen:
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your beach house is perfect. I can feel the ocean breeze just looking at it!

Liam won't let me rec but I'll try again later.
    edited June 2013
    Your beach house is perfect. I can feel the ocean breeze just looking at it!

Liam won't let me rec but I'll try again later.

What a lovely comment! Thank you so much Walkingstick! I appreciate your trying to Rec. Liam can be such a pain!!!
    edited June 2013
    Good news Manssom! Management has decided to waive the bill. They want you to be forewarned however,
    that this will be a one time deal. After this, you're on your own, lmao! :mrgreen:
    What! :shock: Omg am I lucky or what :XD: Please give the management and the whole
    "Get a taste of Cath's Wrath, on a plate!" committee my deepest thanks :mrgreen:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Cath, :D

Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town. Lovely to see 2 new builds from you. The Retro Modern has a great architecture. Love the pool and outside lounge area. Inside, I love the kitchen and the double bedroom. Great MOO work! Recommended. The beach house is simply adorable! I love the blue exterior wall and the interiors are cosy and inviting! Love your colour palette. Great choice of patterns too. Love the kitchen, dining area and the bedrooms. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited June 2013
    Woot, Cath, Blue Paradise is a beauty! You managed to capture the beachy feel perfectly inside and out, in the wall coverings, furniture and your recolours! :thumbup: It looks great in Sunlit Tides, it will look amazing in Island Paradise, rec'd! 8)
    edited June 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Hi Cath, :D

Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town. Lovely to see 2 new builds from you. The Retro Modern has a great architecture. Love the pool and outside lounge area. Inside, I love the kitchen and the double bedroom. Great MOO work! Recommended. The beach house is simply adorable! I love the blue exterior wall and the interiors are cosy and inviting! Love your colour palette. Great choice of patterns too. Love the kitchen, dining area and the bedrooms. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi Yanti *waves wildly*! It's so nice to see you! I hope you had a wonderful time while you were away.

Thank you for the lovely comments and Rec's! And thanks for stopping in! :D
    edited June 2013
    Corwim wrote:
    Woot, Cath, Blue Paradise is a beauty! You managed to capture the beachy feel perfectly inside and out, in the wall coverings, furniture and your recolours! :thumbup: It looks great in Sunlit Tides, it will look amazing in Island Paradise, rec'd! 8)

Hiya Cor! I just had a visit to your thread, lol! Great job on your story btw. I caught up on it last night.

Thank you so much for your generous comments and for the Rec. I cannot wait for IP to hurry up and come out! :P
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2013
    It's a perfect little beach cottage! I think you nailed every detail! From the appliances to'the wall covering, fabrics and decor!

This one landed in my Faves, Cath!

And rec'd too!

T
    edited June 2013
    It's a perfect little beach cottage! I think you nailed every detail! From the appliances to'the wall covering, fabrics and decor!

This one landed in my Faves, Cath!

And rec'd too!

T

Oh Taryn, this is the highest compliment I could receive!!! :mrgreen: Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I can't tell you how much it means to me. :XD:
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2013
    This little beach house is the cutest! You have such great building skills! Going through your studio now! May have to add several to my game... good thing I own a whooole lot of the store. I may have to pick up a whole bunch more, too! :mrgreen: