Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~WrathofCath~ New~ BREE'S BREEZE pg. 36

Comments

• crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very nice :D

I absolutely love the outside :shock:
    Happy to download :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    crs9900 wrote:
    Very nice :D

I absolutely love the outside :shock:
    Happy to download :D

Thank you so much crs9900! Enjoy! :D
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cath!

I had a WIP just like that, assuming it's the same plan, a little while back! Never finished it, but yours looks great! :thumbup:

Gave it a rec!

~Will :D
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2013
    WOW, Cath I absolutely adore your Retro Modern! I'm rec'ing and favouriting now. Love the shape, the layout, use of CAS, everything! And the theme is so fun and original (or, I guess 'retro' actually - but it's your own unique spin, which I love). You have so much talent!! Why haven't I seen this thread before? Amazing work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited May 2013
    will2586 wrote:
    Cath!

I had a WIP just like that, assuming it's the same plan, a little while back! Never finished it, but yours looks great! :thumbup:

Gave it a rec!

~Will :D

Hey Will! Thank you! I would love to see that WIP, if you still have it! :D
    edited May 2013
    GreenCats wrote:
    WOW, Cath I absolutely adore your Retro Modern! I'm rec'ing and favouriting now. Love the shape, the layout, use of CAS, everything! And the theme is so fun and original (or, I guess 'retro' actually - but it's your own unique spin, which I love). You have so much talent!! Why haven't I seen this thread before? Amazing work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Why thank you so very much GC! :oops: :lol: What lovely compliments! I appreciate your stopping in for a peek! :D
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Your Retro Modern is terrific! Love all the details. The kitchen counters are fantastic--love the way you showed the curves. Great build! Recommended!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ay-up duck! <--- I love that saying :mrgreen:

Absolutely masterful retro modern you have here! I luuuuurve all of the moo-ing that you've done. It's so very creative and the wood throughout works so well.

Great job and I'm gonna give it a HUGE rec! *HUGS* :D
    edited May 2013
    gokukaren wrote:
    Your Retro Modern is terrific! Love all the details. The kitchen counters are fantastic--love the way you showed the curves. Great build! Recommended!

Thank you Gokukaren! I really appreciate you stopping in to let me know! :D
    edited May 2013
    aricarai wrote:

Absolutely masterful retro modern you have here! I luuuuurve all of the moo-ing that you've done. It's so very creative and the wood throughout works so well.

You my friend, are one funny nut! And I mean that in the nicest way possible, lol! I luuuurve hearing from you Ari! Thank you so much for the lovely comments. Have you had your honeymoon yet? And if so, how was it? Thanks for stopping by and having a peek, Ari! * Big Hugs*
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2013
    Teeny nudge!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited May 2013
    aricarai wrote:

You my friend, are one funny nut! And I mean that in the nicest way possible, lol! I luuuurve hearing from you Ari! Thank you so much for the lovely comments. Have you had your honeymoon yet? And if so, how was it? Thanks for stopping by and having a peek, Ari! * Big Hugs*

Hello my sweet - I'm glad you find my humor funny :mrgreen:
    Not had the honeymoon as of yet. We leave on the 7th of June! Uber excited for it - long overdo! Until we go, you'll just need to put up with my funniness :wink: xx
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited May 2013
    That is a wonderful build Cath, I love it. So many original ideas in the interior decor and landscaping outside. Thanks for sharing with us all. Rec;d of course, great work :mrgreen:
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hiya Cath!! :)

I am so glad I didn't get to far behind in your builds. I had to gao back a few pages but I am glad I did. You did and amazing job on those starters. I am super surprised at how much you were able to put in them and they look fantastic. The interiors and exteriors are really great, especially on the cottages. I rec'd all of them. :)

Your retro modern is awesome. I love these types of builds and you have captured the look and feel spot on!! I love it!! Rec'd and fav'd this one.

I can't wait to see what you have next in store for us. :) Hugs*
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cath your Retro Modern is wonderful, touches of the 80's with the wood panelling makes this build warm and welcoming. So much detail in this build :D rec'd of course. Hugs Folly
    edited May 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    Hello my sweet - I'm glad you find my humor funny :mrgreen:
    Not had the honeymoon as of yet. We leave on the 7th of June! Uber excited for it - long overdo! Until we go, you'll just need to put up with my funniness :wink: xx

No "putting up with" Ari! It's totally enjoyable, lol! June 7th will be here before you know it. If for some reason I don't talk to you before you leave, I hope you and hubby have a fantabulous time on your honeymoon! :P
  • LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited May 2013
    "Haste makes waste!" - I have always incomplete buildings and sometime I feel that it is the right time to go on and your time for this building was perfect! :)

It looks fantastic! I love your pool area and the wonderful interior. :D I left you a rec with pleasure :D

• walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited May 2013
    Gorgeous work on retro modern. Love the outdoor space. Rec'd.
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cath - Retro Modern is a gorgeous build, the interiors are just stunning and that architecure *drool* Recommended!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    edited May 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    That is a wonderful build Cath, I love it. So many original ideas in the interior decor and landscaping outside. Thanks for sharing with us all. Rec;d of course, great work :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I really appreciate you stopping in for a look! :D
    edited May 2013
    NiniBeMe69 wrote:
    Hiya Cath!! :)

I am so glad I didn't get to far behind in your builds. I had to gao back a few pages but I am glad I did. You did and amazing job on those starters. I am super surprised at how much you were able to put in them and they look fantastic. The interiors and exteriors are really great, especially on the cottages. I rec'd all of them. :)

Your retro modern is awesome. I love these types of builds and you have captured the look and feel spot on!! I love it!! Rec'd and fav'd this one.

I can't wait to see what you have next in store for us. :) Hugs*

Hi Nini! Thanks for stopping in! Thank you also for your really thoughtful comments and for the Rec's! :D
    edited May 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    Cath your Retro Modern is wonderful, touches of the 80's with the wood panelling makes this build warm and welcoming. So much detail in this build :D rec'd of course. Hugs Folly

Hi Folly! Thank you for your lovely, thoughtful comments! I really appreciate you stopping in for a peek and for your Rec! :D
    edited May 2013
    Lucyena wrote:
    "Haste makes waste!" - I have always incomplete buildings and sometime I feel that it is the right time to go on and your time for this building was perfect! :)

It looks fantastic! I love your pool area and the wonderful interior. :D I left you a rec with pleasure :D

Lucy thank you very much for coming by for a look! Thanks also for your generous comments and Rec! :P
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love this lot! Everything from the color scheme to the landscaping is spot on! The outdoor area is very very nice, I like the windows around the hot tub!

GREAT HOUSE!!!
    -DH
    edited May 2013
    Gorgeous work on retro modern. Love the outdoor space. Rec'd.

Thank you Walkingstick! I really appreciate your stopping in and checking things out! :D