Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I delete my Sims 3 Account?

2...Next

Comments

• maddypgmaddypg Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    i need to delete one of my accounts to coz i accidentally made 2 and now it won't download anything from the store or the exchange even though i paid for it!
  • CuPcAkE53426CuPcAkE53426 Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Ive tried to delete my account and it wont let me i cant redeem my limited edition pet shop i tried to register the sims3 pets but it didnt work i dont know what to do
  • CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited November 2011
    Ive tried to delete my account and it wont let me i cant redeem my limited edition pet shop i tried to register the sims3 pets but it didnt work i dont know what to do

Try posting your problem in the Store Tech section.
    You will probably get help there if all you want to do is
    get the Pet Shop. I don't know how to help, sorry. :(
  • 6775767757 Posts: 2
    edited March 2012
    :x :shock: :shock: :lol: :-o
  • CHANMAN1236CHANMAN1236 Posts: 91
    edited February 2013
    On my computer it's not letting me play the sims now i think it's because of this STUPID account i wish i hadn't signed up for it now !!!! :evil:

no it's because EA doesn't care if theres problems.
  • SimsGirlAndPetsSimsGirlAndPets Posts: 3
    edited February 2013
    I want to delete mine too. My aging sims have been loading with inappropiate stuff and I can't take it any more. I would try emailing Sims 3 support and ask them to delete your account. I am going 2 go try that. :twisted:
  • CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited February 2013
    I want to delete mine too. My aging sims have been loading with inappropiate stuff and I can't take it any more. I would try emailing Sims 3 support and ask them to delete your account. I am going 2 go try that. :twisted:

Do you have any CC? Old and/or bad CC can cause problems with your game.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited February 2013
    I don't know about deleting your account, I am finished with this game once and for all I have not been able to play for weeks now. Since I bought AS I can't even play it. It won't let me save I guess i will have to take it off. That is it for me. I have had enough of this crap.
  • bex2244bex2244 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    On my computer it's not letting me play the sims now i think it's because of this STUPID account i wish i hadn't signed up for it now !!!! :evil:

• alliee123alliee123 Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    i have 2 accounts as i lost the password for 1 i am now wondering how to delete 1 of dem
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2013
    You can't delete your account :!:

Though we should be able to. anyway website where you pay for things with your credit cards should have a way to close your account :shock:
    It would have to be this website :lol:

what happens if you stopped using your account or somebody hacked into it :x
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SonicHedgehogSonicHedgehog Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Hi, I've been wanting to delete my account too because for 3 years my Sims3 account has NEVER worked properly...it only let me register the base game and I can't collect half of the free items, including the create a world or the create a pattern tools....I can't even have an Avatar/profile picture!! I've contacted EA multiple times over this throughout the 3 years and they keep escalating my case with no avail....as in...they are not responding back from the "EA expert team"....however, this last time I talked to the "customer experience team" they said they can finally delete my account that has never worked and I would get everything back and can register my games, ect....so I get an e-mail from the "EA experts", finally, and they tell me that I won't get to re-register my base game and that all items I bought will be lost and I can't even redeem codes from my special or limited edition expansions....oh and I won't even be able to play anything that's been registered before...total 🐸🐸🐸🐸 They won't even let someone with a case like mine re-register a game or get their items...it just goes to show how low and greedy EA has gotten over the years!!!