Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HappySimmer3's SIMulated Stuff - 2 Gingerbread Cottages - No CC, p. 11

Hi. I decided to start a thread for all my builds. My lots have no 3rd party custom content but I have all EPs and do use EA Store content because otherwise I'm not sure why I bought it in the first place. lol

BTW, I am known as Tangie on some other simming sites so that's my alternate user name that I sometimes use. Also, I'm still in the process of adding older lots to this thread as well. And at the pace I'm going about it, it's going to take awhile. :-)

If you spot any broken links, please let me know and I'll get it fixed. Thank you!

Click on the lot name for the download link.

Old World Charm 2 11/07/10

OldWorldCharmExteriorUse_zps269761ca.jpg"width=800"

3 BR + Nursery with 2 cribs, 3 Baths, Attached Garage and Pool plus unfurnished basement. This house plays nicely with my other Family Style Cottage Homes. After taking the pic I spotted a wall lamp on the outside of the house on the second floor above the front door. Oops. :P

Family Living 11/08/10

FamilyLivingFrontExterior_zpsaf01cecb.jpg"width=800"

3 BR, 1 nursery, 2 baths, garage and laundry room. One full bed downstairs, two twin beds and one crib upstairs. Swing set, outdoor entertaining area, and a large garden plot waiting for your green thumb sims. Note: I made this before I learned how to arm wrestle with the roofs and win. :mrgreen:

The Shark Club 04/17/11

TheSharkClubExteriorfront_zpsb675fc64.jpg"width=800"

Longview's Poolside Club; built on East Lagoon Beach. Made for RFlong7's Longview II. CC free.

The Tipsy Gnome Nectary 04/20/11

TipsyGnome_zps77efbb28.jpg"width=800"

The Tipsy Gnome Nectary and Gardens. Located deep in the marshes of Longview II on Lot 82 Marsha Trail, for the Simmers of CAW Lane in RFlong7's Longview II, by Happysimmer3. No CC.

The Islander 06/09/11

OHoverhead2.jpg"width=800"

Built on 10 Kawaihae Rd in the custom world of Oahu created by Jasumi, by Happysimmer3. Four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, outdoor entertaining, downstairs Master suite, open kitchen and living. One full bed, three twin beds, and one crib. No CC.

Laid Back Living 06/24/11

LaidBackLiving.jpg"width=800"

Compact home for a narrow lot. Built by Happysimmer3/Tangie at 05 Pikake Rd on Oahu world created by Jusami. 3 BRs, unfurnished laundry, 2 baths + powder room and open living/dining area. Also has a small pool and 1 car garage. One full bed, two twin beds, and 1 crib.

See also companion builds Laid Back II, Pikake Cutie, and Pikake Cutie II

Midcentury Carmel 06/25/11

Carmelexterior.jpg"width=800"

3 bedrooms plus nursery, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, open living, kitchen, and dining room, pool, and basement. By Happysimmer3/Tangie

Next are Six Cottage Style Family Homes. More pics of these lots can be seen in this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/405227.page

Cottage Style Family Home 07/08/11

Familycottageexterior.jpg"width=800"

This started out as a small cottage, but families have added to it over the years so that lots of people fit in it. One full bed, two sets of bunk beds, and two cribs. Four BRs, two full baths, and two quarter baths (one of which has space to become a full bath). Laundry room upstairs and a furnished basement full of fun activities. By Happysimmer3 / Tangie. No CC.

Cottage-Style Family Home II 07/08/11

CottageIIExterior.jpg"width=800"

Four bedroom three bath with open living/dining room, main floor laundy, and family room. One full bed, one bunk bed, two twin beds (which could be replaced with another bunk bed), and two cribs. Uses Gen EP + store items. No CC. By Happysimmer3/Tangie.

Cottage Style Family Home III 07/09/11

FamilyCottageIIIExterior.jpg"width=800"

Cottage-style home for a family. CC Free but contains Gen EP items + store content. The three bedrooms are all upstairs but another can go in basement if desired; main floor formal dining, kitchen, & living room. Basement with washer and dryer and fun/skill items. One full bed, one bunk bed, and two cribs. Two full baths and one half bath. By Happysimmer3 / Tangie.

Cottage Style Family Home IV 07/24/11

CottageStyleFamilyIVExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

Cottage-Style Home for a family. Main level master suite plus four bedrooms upstairs (one is furnished as a nursery). One full bed, two sets of bunk beds, one twin bed, and one crib. Formal dining, LR with FP, & laundry room. Unfurnished basement & small patio with grill. A few decor store items but they are not required; no CC. By Happysimmer3/Tangie, 07/11.

Cottage Style Family Home V 08/17/11

CottageStyleFamilyV.jpg"width=800"

Two BR, 2.5 bath home with double garage, formal dining, eating bar in kitchen, and basement with laundry room. One full bed, one twin bed, one crib, plus room in basement for add'l bedrooms if desired. By Happysimmer3/Tangie, August 2011

Cottage Style Family Home VI 09/03/11

CottageStyleFamilyVIExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

Three bedrooms, one of which is decorated as a nursery, 2 full baths and one powder room, double garage, formal dining, LR with fireplace, upstairs laundry, and unfurnished basement ready for you to use however you wish. One full bed, one bunk bed, and two cribs. Uses EPs and Store content but no 3rd party CC.

Mediterranean-Style Home 07/18/11

Mediterraneanexterior.jpg"width=800"

Large and lavish. 4 BRs + Nursery; 3 ensuite bathrooms + one full stand-alone bath, one half bath, and powder room in the basement. 3 full beds, 1 bunk bed, 1 twin bed, and 2 cribs. Laundy, music room, nectary maker, pool, and tree house. Uses the Mediterranean Kitchen, Don Pedro, and other store items but no 3rd party CC. By Happysimmer3 / Tangie. You can find more pics here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/409913.page

Cape Cod 07/24/11

capecodexteriorfront.jpg"width=800"

Small Cape Cod home inspired by a pic Simrealtor posted on her website. Two bedrooms and one bathroom, kitchen with table and eating bar, LV with TV and bookcase. Plus lots of room to expand in the unfurnished basement. One full bed and one crib.

DD Katt's Fab Farmhouse+Pets 08/02/11

Sorry, pic is no longer working for some reason. Will retake and repost.

This house has been in DD Katt's family for 3 generations, since the The Sims 1, altho it has been remodeled over the years! DD inherited it from her grandmother Genia Katt. It's a big house, but who knows, maybe DD will find someone to share it with! Three bedroom farm house w/ 1 full bed, 2 twin beds, 1 bunkbed, and 1 crib. For DOLLDRMS1 by Happysimmer3/Tangie. 7/11. Updated 10/22/11 added swimmable pond, garden, barn and horse stall.

Patio Home for World Explorers 08/03/11

PatioHomeExteriorFront_zpscc3db540.jpg"width=800"

This home was inspired by a small "condo" that Babolat created for Georgia Falls. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one full bed, one bunk bed, one crib, plus small unfurnished basement. Built for the sim Jordan St. Claire for the World Explorers thread on the EA CAW forum

Town Life Modern 09/05/11

TLmodexteriorfront.jpg"width=800"

Tiny modern 1 bedroom 1 bath for Gurra's Town Life World. By Happysimmer3/Tangie, September 2011.

Urban Dreams 09/05/11

UDexteriorfront.jpg"width=800"

Modern home for Gurra's Town Life World by Happysimmer3/Tangie. One bedroom two bathrooms + unfurnished basement. Note: I never heard whether Gurra ever finished his Town Life world!

High Hopes Homestead for Pets 11/12/11

Ranch1exterior.jpg"width=800"

This ranch was built in the 80's but has been lovingly maintained and is move-in ready. Three BR, 2 Bath one-story ranch house w/ small shed/barn that holds one horse stall. Eat-in kitchen, laundry room, and 2 car garage. One full bed, 2 bunk beds, and 1 crib. Uses the Frontier set and other store items but no 3rd party CC. Screenshot taken in Geminiagre's Lothlorien Island world.

Scenic Log Home Pets Edition 12/03/11

loghomefrontnew.jpg"width=800"

Three BR, 2 and 1/2 bath Log home with barn and stable. Uses the spiral stairs. Two-story great room, open kitchen and dining room, laundry, and main floor master suite. 2 BR (one set up as a nursery) + full bath on 2nd floor, outdoor deck, and grill. Wall of windows in back; great views! One full bed, one bunk bed, one crib. Store items but no 3rd party CC; some minor changes made after this was made but slideshow here: http://tinyurl.com/79f4mbc Happysimmer3/Tangie. I made this one with JohnnyWR's Bear Mountain world in mind.

Second Chance Bar and Grill 12/16/11

DivebarShoppingBlockExteriornew_zpse8fd0ac9.jpg"width=800"

Created on 135 Canyon Square in Simbody872's Castle Canyon custom world, available at Custom Sims 3 and on the Exchange. Second Chance dive bar is on the left; has the look of a shopping block containing a decorative clothes shop, saddlery with general store register, and arcade. Make a family outing! Window shop for saddles and clothes, then send the kids to the arcade while you belly up to the bar. :D December 2011 by Happysimmer3 / Tangie.

Inside Outside 01/04/12

InOutExteriorEntrance_zpsa2790558.jpg"width=800"

Three bedroom, two bathrooms, and beautiful landscaping. Bring the outdoors inside with a lovely covered pool and patio area, great for entertaining! One full bed, two twin beds, one crib. Created for Rflong7's Mesa Vally II.

Traditional Family Home 01/21/12

traditonalexteriorfrontk.jpg"width=800"

No CC, just Store content. Downstairs Master suite and nursery, formal dining room, open kitchen and living room, laundry, sun room, basement, and upstairs family room. 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms; 3 full beds, one bunk bed, two twin beds, and two cribs. Outdoor fireplace, hot tub, and heart-shaped pool.

Blue Skies Farm No CC 01/21/12

bluefarmhousewithbarn.jpg"width=800"

Three bedrooms + downstairs library and upstairs den which could become additional BRs if needed. Living room, formal dining, eat-in kitchen, 2 full baths + powder room, wrap-around porch, back deck with grill, and laundry room. Also has garage, garden plot and barn with corral. One full bed, 1 bunk bed, and 2 cribs. By Happysimmer3/Tangie.

Say Hay Farm and Stables HS3 01/21/12

sayhayfarmfront.jpg"width=800"

7 BR 4 bath farm house for a large family; no CC except for Store content. Garden, swimmable pond, barn with two stables, 3 paddocks w/ trng. eq. 3 full beds, 3 bunk beds, 1 twin bed, and 2 cribs; laundry, dining room, family room, & basement. Pics: http://tinyurl.com/6obgojk

Cosmic Zen 02/18/12

cosmiczenexterior2.jpg"width=800"

A fusion lounge created for Lunar Lakes. A couple of more lots that I made for this world are in my studio, and pics can be seen in this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/500930.page.

Looking Glass Estate v.3 05/23/12

LGExteriorFront-1.jpg"width=800"

Modern 5BR, 4 bath w/ open, spacious living. Outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining. Created by Happysimmer3 for That's Entertainment! on the Sims 3 Forum, re-uploaded 05.22.12 with some PC removed. Slideshow: http://s998.photobucket.com/user/TangieCat/media/a3984da8.pbw.html

Here Comes the Sunshine 05/26/12 and Sunny Craftsman with Basement 05/28/12

SunCrafstmenExteriorFrontNew.jpg"width=800"

Craftsman style 4 BR 3 bath home. Open kitchen/dining featuring the Edwardian Kitchen set, Master BR, bath, and LR with fireplace on main level; 1 kid's room, a nursery, & a bath upstairs. Second version has 1 BR and a full bath (with room for a washer & dryer) in basement, which is partially furnished.

Blue Moon Horse Farm 05/27/12

MidCenturyFarmExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

Furnished using store content (esp. the Mid-Century items). Eat-in kitchen, laundry room, & unfurnished basement. 3 BR's & 2 baths; 1 full bed, 1 bunk bed, & 1 crib. Large 3-stall horse barn with loft.

Little Blue Abode 05/27/12

LBAExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

3 BR 2 bath home for your expanding family; 15x15 so place on a larger lot if you want more yard space. One full bed, one bunk bed, one twin bed, & one crib. Also contains a dog house, dish, bed, and chew toy.

Mediterrainean Retreat II 06/08/12

MedRetExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

V.II fixed an elevation problem. 5 BR 3 bath home. Open living/dining, 1st floor Master suite and nursery, office, laundry, 3-car garage. Small yard with pool & hot tub. Upstairs is a game area and an overlook into the great room, plus 3 additional BR's and one bath; family room, bath, and nectar maker in basement.

Eichler-Inspired Atrium House 07/07/12

EIExteriorFrontUU.jpg"width=800"

EILRUU.jpg"width=800"

No 3rd party CC, Store content only. Sunny atrium in center of the house; 2 pics for this one because the outside doesn't do it justice. 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, open living/dining with fireplace, laundry room in 2-car garage, pool. One full bed, one twin bed, one crib. By Happysimmer3 / Tangie for Lucky Palms at 75 Pleasant View Road.

Seascape Cottage by HS3 09/02/12

CottageSeaExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

A small cottage by the sea. Cute and cozy 1 bedroom, 1 bath for the pensive artist or fisherman. By HappySimmer3 (aka Tangie) for Stikystuff's 10x10 Build challenge. Cottage by the Sea is a 2 BR version on a 20x20 lot and is available here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6541741

Mod Mini Marvel by HS3 09/03/12

ModMiniFrontExterior.jpg"width=800"

Modern 2 bedroom 2 bath home with parking space & hot tub. Main floor kitchen, upstairs master suite with deck, & basement living room, 2nd BR, and bath. Also for Stikystuff's 10x10 Build Challenge

Tudor Style Home 09/30/12

TudorThumbnail.jpg"width=800"

Five BR, 5 bath home. Main floor master suite and nursery, 2 BRs up and 1 BR in basement. One full bed, two bunk beds, one twin bed, one crib. Family room, elixer station, gem cutter, pool table in basement. More pictures can be seen in this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/595736.page#9559074

Another Blue Victorian 2 09/30/12

VictorianFrontExterior.jpg"width=800"

Remodel of a house I created for Rflong7's Winter Wonderland world. 1st floor LR, DR, kitchen, den, bath, & laundry. Upstairs Master's suite, BR, nursery, & full bath. Attic w/ BR, bath, and game nook. 1 full bed, 4 twin, and 1 crib; + broom arena and "secret" room under the garage. There are more pictures and info in this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/595740.page#9559159

Stately Tudor Family Home 10/13/12

StatelyTExteriorFrontPic.jpg"width=800"

Tudor Style home with main floor master BR, nursery, LR with FP, and eat-in kitchen; 1 full bath and laundry. 2-car garage. Upstairs has 2 child BRs and a full bath, plus room to expand. Basement has a family room, partially furnished bath, and 1 empty room, plus room to expand. 1 full bed, two twin beds, and 1 crib. Info and more pics here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/599538.page

Little Pumpkin House 10/20/12

LilPumpkinExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

Cute as a pumpkin...or something like that. Interior is decorated in fall colors of orange & green. Main floor has an open living space; includes living room, dining, and kitchen. There is also a bathroom and a washer and dryer. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bath. One full bed, one bunk bed, and one crib. You can see more pictures in this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/601727.page#9651313

A single story, one bedroom starter version of this house is available here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6572588

Mid Priced Craftsman 10/29/12

MidCraftExteriorFront2.jpg"width=800"

A house for a growing family. Two bedroom and one bath on main floor but room to expand in the unfurnished basement and attic. Living room, dining room, kitchen, Master and children's room, and washer & dryer all on the main floor. One full bed, one bunk bed, one crib. More pics here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/603964.page

My "Townhome" series was inspired by Babolet's Georgia Falls world; they have 2-3 bedrooms and all fit onto 20x20 lots. More pics and info can be found here,here, and here.

UpTown House 1 11/11/12

Uptown1ExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

UpTown House 2

Uptown2ExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

UpTown House 3

Uptown3ExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

UpTown House 4

Uptown4ExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

UpTown House 5

Uptown5ExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

UpTown House 6

Uptown6ExteriorFront.jpg"width=800"

Benvenuto

BenvenutoExteriorFront_zpsadf8583f.jpg"width=800"

Benvenuto! Welcome! First floor kitchen with Japanese grill, dining room, laundry, bathroom, and living room. Also has outdoor pizza oven and garden in the back. Upstairs there is a master bedroom, a nursery, a child's bedroom, and another full bath. One full bed, one twin bed, one crib. Made for Monte Vista; more pics here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/632496.page

Luogo di Rindotti

RendottiExterior.jpg"width=800"

Welcome to Rindotti's Place, a Local Watering Hole for Monte Vista. It was created on a 20x30 lot at 18 Veronaville #C and is one of my personal favorites just because I had so much fun researching and building it. It was play-tested and uses Monte Vista, EP and Store content but does not have any CC, which was checked and verified with Custard.

I also contributed a few other lots to the Monte Vista Sharing thread, which you can see here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/648593.page

Vieux Carre Venues 01/29/13

VCVenues2_zps436b75ac.jpg"width=800"

Based on an actual image on Google Earth. Cherie Simveau's Museum of Voodoo and Magic (Elixer Store, also available in my studio separately here), Bourbon Street Resale (Consignment) Shop, and Simfritzel's Jazz Club. The lot has spawners so make sure you clean up the extras.

NOLA Italianate Victorian 02/16/13

NOLAItalianateVictorian_zps113cb127.jpg"width=800"

An interpretation of a home in the Garden District of NOLA based on an online photo. 4 FPs, all fireprooof, formal DR, LR, library/office, expanded kitchen with Tap. Grill, 3 BRs (2 full beds, 3rd is currently an art studio), 2 1/4 baths. Porches and outdoor space with hot tub, pizza oven, and grill. This is v.2 because the uneven porch railing bothered me. ;) The original, created for a contest, is slighly smaller and without the Premium Content.

Additional pictures of the New Orleans inspired lots can be found here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/640746.page

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!

Comments

• HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited March 2013
    Newest Build: Haven House by HS3 - No CC (Checked with Custard, contains no CC)

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7105912

This open concept 3-4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is decorated in soothing shades of sage green and almond. There is a two story foyer and dining room, a living room with fireplace, an eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar, and a laundry room. A children's bedroom with a bunkbed, a bathroom, and a nursery are on one side of the house; a small office (which could be used as a 4th bedroom), a bathroom, and Master's suite is on the other. The home contains one full bed, one bunkbed, and one crib. There is also a sunroom with a small enclosed pool in back, and an entertainment area outside under a pergola with a table, juice bar, and a grill; a swingset for the kids completes the outdoor entertainment.

Exterior Screenshots:

1StoryExterior3_zps2dd4a842.jpg

1StoryExteriorRear_zps6cc60e1e.jpg

Entry:

1StoryEntryway_zps3300b39c.jpg

Open Living, Dining, and Kitchen:

1StoryLRandKit_zpsa5d6cda8.jpg

1StoryKitLR_zps5f63d9dd.jpg

1StoryKitchen2_zpsb5eadcc7.jpg

1StoryKitchen3_zps74a84807.jpg

1StoryDiningRm_zpse47e9e61.jpg

Bedrooms:

1StoryKidsRoom_zps55954bb8.jpg

1StoryNursery_zps3f9b6c0f.jpg

1StoryMasterBR_zps07485a46.jpg

1StoryMasterBR2_zpse34a0eff.jpg

Master Bathroom (there are 3 bathrooms in total):

1StoryMasterBath_zps409c1a99.jpg

Office:

1StoryOffice_zpsa83cb22a.jpg

Sunroom with pool:

SunroomPool2_zps4e938032.jpg

SunroomPool_zps6e84012f.jpg

Floor plan Overview:

1StoryOverview_zps0202d717.jpg

I mostly tried to stick with Base Game and EP content but there were some Store items that were used; they are listed below but can be substituted with other content. I also used the Clasp the Sky column and Sunkissed Curtain Right from the Master Suite stuff pack, and the Chaos Free cubby from the Aurora Skies Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center (it's in the garage, and not at all necessary); ditto for replacing them, too.

India Inspired Bedroom - Eri Silk Drapes

Cutesy Canopy Crib

Playground Dresser

Playground Toy Chest

Playtime Rug

On the Level Bookshelf

Wall of Greats

Island Shutter Panes

Stones Throw Greenhouse window and roof pieces

Coffee Tray with Book Accents

Kyoto Light

Tropical Fruit Bowl

Elegant Swirls Lite

Elegant Swirls Wide

Inferno's Fireplace
    Post edited by Unknown User on

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited March 2013
    Great to see that you have started a showcase thread. You have great builds in your studio, and I look forward to seeing your future builds too!
    I earlier saw your newest lot in the contest thread. I commented there but I came here to look at the extra pictures so thought I would say here too that your house looks great. You have designed it well. The sunroom with the pool in it looks very nice! as does the grill/bar area under the pergola. Lovely shades of colours that you have used throughout the house! It looks very calming. Nicely done furnishings, and it looks great how you have done the various seating/tables in the living/dining/kitchen area. A very nice home! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    Oooooh this looks so pretty! :D I love the shape of the build. Love the brick. That sunroom at the back looks awesome. Inside, I love the dining area. Great job HappySimmer! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited March 2013
    Beautiful house in- and outside - gorgeous work! :)
    rec'd
    edited March 2013
    Thank you, rosemow! How nice of you to also comment in this thread! I may be rather slow to update it with other creations but I will get it done eventually. :-)

Thank you so much, yanti! This was the first time I tried to use the greenhouse build items to make a conservatory or sunroom. Hopefully I will get better at using these pieces as time goes on! LOL! Again, thank you for stopping by my thread.

And imoger, thank you also for taking the time to look and comment. Your feedback is very much appreciated!

edited March 2013
    Micro Marvelous

Hello. :-)

Today I have a two bedroom, one bathroom home on a 10x10 lot. This home has some style in spite of it's small size and modest price! Open living room and eat-in kitchen. The spiral stairs lead to the second floor where you'll find one bedroom with a full size bed and another with one bunk bed, plus a full bathroom with combo bath/shower. This home is nicely decorated throughout; it uses windows from Aurora Skies plus other EA Store content but it has no 3rd party custom content. It was also play-tested and most of the plumbing has been upgraded. Made for NiniBeMe69's 10x10 lot contest here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/648255.page

Price-- 38,628 without lot

Link-- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7149555

Pictures:

MMExteriorFront_zpsb610ae0b.jpg

MMLRCloseup_zpsf8d784ca.jpg

MMDownstairsCloseup_zpsd71ef2f1.jpg

MMDownstairsCloseup2_zps9c480757.jpg

MMDownstairsCropped_zpse830a45c.jpg

MMMasterBR_zps0fd40008.jpg

MMKidsBRCloseup_zps3c80230c.jpg

MMUpstairs_zpsaaeebdec.jpg

MMExteriorRear_zps9d508413.jpg

Thanks for looking and happy simming!

edited March 2013
    Lovely micro! Looks so cute! Love the pink exterior. It looks spacious for a micro mini build. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited March 2013
    Absolutely adorable! Lots of style in this mini home! You haven't missed anything!

Rec'd!
    T
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much, yanti and TarynTempestwind! Appreciate your comments so much!

I can remember back when I first tried making a 10x10 lot and completely failed at it, lol! I guess I am showing some improvement as a builder. :-)

• imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited April 2013
    Micro Marvelous looks so very cute and pretty! :) I like the structure and the well designed interiors, it looks much more space than you'd expect from a 10x10.
    already rec'd on the exchange
    edited April 2013
    Thank you, imoger! Since the sims' routing is such a pain I do try to make sure there is some space for them to get around. :wink: Appreciate your comments!

• Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited April 2013
    Currently playing in Haven House.I plopped it down into GFH. It plays great and I obviously love the color scheme.
    edited April 2013
    WOW! :D So many gorgeous builds! I didn't know where to look first. Great job with all the different styles of architecture. My favourite among all your builds are the farm houses, cottages and the traditional style of houses. Recommended all your builds. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited April 2013
    Micro marvellous is a very nice home :) It looks pretty how you have done the flowers around the front of the house. Very nice shade of colour that you have used for the exterior.The shade of blue used in the interior looks nice. Nicely done furnishing. The way you have separated the living room from the kitchen/eating area looks good.
    It is a nice home for our Sims.
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Greenb! I'm glad you like it!

Thank you yanti for the very nice words and recs. I appreciate it so much!

And thank you rosemow, your support and feedback is always welcome!

Thanks again to all of you for taking the time to post comments. :-)

edited April 2013
    Hello, everyone.

Today I have a residential lot for one of the 20x20 lots on Sulfer Springs in Aurora Skies called Bjorkas. This home has an open, contemporary feel & a view of the ocean. 3 BRs, 2 baths, open living/dining/kitchen plus a den, all on one level. 1 full, 1 bunkbed, 1 crib. Contains Store content but NO CC. Download it here:

Bjorkas for Aurora Skies 4-28-13

Some screenies:

BjorkasExteriorFront_zps3716d9f3.jpg

Exterior Overview:

Bjorkasexterioroverview_zpsa16f0059.jpg

Interior Overview:

BjorkasInteriorOverview_zpsefcb52bf.jpg

Entry:

BjorkasEntry_zps2c508036.jpg

Study/Den:

BjorkasStudy_zps109b81bc.jpg

The right door leads to the main bathroom:

BjorkasBathroom_zpscb3ad034.jpg

The two doors on the left lead to the the nursery and childrens' bedroom:

BjorkasNursery2_zpsf8ae2295.jpg

BjorkasKidsRoom_zpsc465328b.jpg

To the back of the house is the Master bedroom and bathroom:

BjorkasMaster2_zpsc80fa2ab.jpg

BjorkasMasterBath_zpsa7c091e4.jpg

Continuing down the hall from the entry you will reach the living room:

BjorkasLiving2_zpscfc3a101.jpg

And the kitchen/dining room:

BjorkasDiningLiving_zps03112a7e.jpg

BjorkasKitchen_zps5a776bb1.jpg

At the back of the house is a nice patio area with a view of the ocean:

BjorkasExteriorRear_zps66ca09d3.jpg

BjorkasRearPatio_zpsb5f97e39.jpg

Thanks for checking out my thread. :-)

edited April 2013
    Great exterior design of Bjjorkas, it looks great. :) The blue roof combined with the other colours of the exterior looks good, and suits Aurora Skies. Great layout of the interior rooms. The back patio dining/play area for kids is great for Sims to enjoy spending time there. It looks good where you have the easel set up in the living room for Sims to do painting of the views outside through the nearby window. It is a great way you have separated the kitchen off from the living room. It is a great house!
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited April 2013
    This is such a cool house! So well decorated and furnished, the back garden looks great, and I love the layout. I <3 that bedroom, so calming. Have left you a rec. :thumbup:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    edited April 2013
    Thank you rosemow and FaithofKaela! I'm glad you like it and your comments and feedback are very much appreciated! :-)

edited April 2013
    This looks cute as a button! :D The neutral exterior wall colour goes so well with the vibrant blue roof. Love the interiors. Looks so cosy and welcoming. Love the kitchen/dining room and the patio area. A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    I saw your thread the other day when I was looking over threads, and something distracted me and I didn't get to come in. Then last night it hit me....I forgot HappySimmers Thread! Lol!

Your new house us cute and perfect for Aura skies! Really cute!

Rec'd

T
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi, got your latest house for AS. The Bjorkas also gave it a recc. :D I wasn't going to but AS, but my hubby said to go ahead as playing sims is my thing as golf is his.Also re dld. micromini so it would have the windows from AS. This thread is so nice and convenient. Great job. :thumbup:
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, yanti! And thank you TarynTempestwind! It's so awesome that you ladies support other novice builders like you do. :D

Thank you Rukaya! I'm glad your hubby told you to get AS. Compared to golf, TS3 is a bargain. :lol:

• asim23asim23 Posts: 108 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi Tangie! Great job on your thread. I added to my bookmarks. I have rec'd your whole studio, dl'd some, and added many to my fav's for later. Thank you for sharing your creations. :D

asim23
    edited May 2013
    Hi, asim! Thank you so much, I am glad that you like them. :-)