Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big Changes for Bryce and Charlotte

Bryce and Charlotte Swain (no relation) have been having plenty of Uni adventures - Charlotte even managed to get herself arrested. But on their Spring Break... you know how Spring Break can be... Charlotte found herself pregnant. That means bigger house and a change in plans.

So, goodbye Moonlight Falls
Screenshot-418_zpsf491988b.jpg

And hello to Lucky Palms
Screenshot-436_zps2c9e5b3e.jpg

Land of swimming pools
Screenshot-433_zps050163d7.jpg

Outdoor skilling in December
Screenshot-437_zpscee624c1.jpg

And cutie pie makes three
Screenshot-425_zps032eb395.jpg

This could put a real crimp in Charlotte's college plans. Should she go back to college, or stay home and raise Alec and hope to go back later?

Comments

• powerhousepowerhouse Posts: 931 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Post more soon please , excited to see what happens
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited March 2013
    She needs to go back. Unlike real life, she's not going to miss any time with the baby. She can apply for more money at the administrator's building if they are low on money.
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited March 2013
    Your family look so cute! Moonlight Falls is my least favourite world, and Lucky Palms is my favourite so I think you made the right choice in moving. :D

Also, I think Charlotte should go back to university. When Alec grows up he'll understand why his mom did it, and that it was to give him a better life. Just don't tell him the grounds of his conception. ;)
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited March 2013
    @Powerhouse - I have to remind myself to take pictures. :) Will update in a bit.

@michellehilbrand - There's plenty of money. I decided to say to heck with the money grind and actually motherloded this game. Doesn't sound like much but for me it's a big step - I don't normally use cheats. She'll probably go - was thinking maybe just sending him (for story purposes - her feeling cheated later could make for some interesting drama) but for now.... *oh the suspense* lol

@Cali_Pier92 - You know we're both playing the same house, right? I was looking at your pictures saying Nooooooo! lol I better hurry up and decorate. :)

I tend to play in whatever the latest EP town is, but picked up LP on sale and wanted to give it a try. It's a real contrast to Moonlight Falls - it's so bright! Will have a lot of fun investigating. :) You didn't like Moonlight Falls? I kinda feel that way about Bridgeport. The elevators annoyed me - that and the subway/taxi thing. But I'm loving Lucky Palms.
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited March 2013
    Bryce and Charlotte have been very busy getting moved and becoming parents.

A slightly over-edited picture of Bryce maintaining those muscles (I'll figure out photo editing eventually)
    Screenshot-10_zps6629d53f.jpg

He's been cooking all of our meals ever since I said I didn't know how to make spaghetti. I'm sensing a trend.
    Screenshot-13_zps0908a217.jpg

So let me get this straight. If I continue with this charade, I'll never have to cook again? This could work...
    Screenshot-15_zps3652625b.jpg

Wife doesn't cook? No worries, mate - you're STILL the coolest!
    Screenshot-24_zps381a57db.jpg

Alec meets Snowball (or Snowshoe or snow something - I forget)
    Screenshot-27_zpsc18f1832.jpg

Meanwhile, Charlotte goes for a swim. This doesn't look good.
    Screenshot-33_zpscdf9f269.jpg

That had to hurt.
    Screenshot-35_zpsee1a8425.jpg

Leave it to an artist to pass the metal on the ground and go for the butterflies instead.
    Screenshot-40_zps4f002b51.jpg

A little game time while Charlotte is out. Doesn't seem to realize that moving your arms and body has no effect on the character you're controlling.
    Screenshot-45_zps1ad9b464.jpg

Why do men think a high chair is a babysitter?
    Screenshot-50_zpsc9085659.jpg

Yay! I'm finally getting out of this chair!! Go Mom!!
    Screenshot-51_zpsaea979f3.jpg

We really need to finish our education, Bryce! Our son depends on us being able to do something other than type motherlode!!
    Screenshot-61_zps2a335c6b.jpg

Charlotte's biggest problem with going back to school appears to be figuring out how to fill out the form while it's halfway in the mailbox.
    Screenshot-67_zps7195d261.jpg

Time for another adventure! (I only put that picture in to show off my summer gnome *g*)
    Screenshot-86_zps381105ec.jpg