Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Science skill: Objects created?

Ok, so I'm at a loss, exactly how do you create objects related to the science skill?

I've tried cloning minerals, splicing genes, irradiating bugs, ETC... None of it ever changes it.
raw

Comments

• Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited March 2013
    Bump.
    raw
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2013
    When your sim analyzes an item (bug, plant, fish, rock, what ever) they will get a vial. Have you tried using those vials? Don't click on the machine, but make sure your sim is in the same location as that machine, I forget what it is called at the moment. You can do different things that way. My sim can make clones of those different things, she has even made a clone of a vampire, and PlantSim, they will come out as babies.
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited March 2013
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    When your sim analyzes an item (bug, plant, fish, rock, what ever) they will get a vial. Have you tried using those vials? Don't click on the machine, but make sure your sim is in the same location as that machine, I forget what it is called at the moment. You can do different things that way. My sim can make clones of those different things, she has even made a clone of a vampire, and PlantSim, they will come out as babies.

Clone from sample, doesn't count as an object created (unless the object created count is broken).
    raw
  • SMILEKRYSMILEKRY Posts: 6 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Mine does not show the number of the things I created either,it must be a glitch