Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so just charged my ipod after years and saw sims freeplay xD

am still fighting with my ipod though -.- the apple store confirmation thing sucks cant even download free things cause a card expired even though i have money on my account. i could go on a rant here anyways is that sims freeplay some kinda social game? if it is people may add me ^.^ :) nvm its horrible cant stand it >.< like most free games its the p2w kind bleh

Comments

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    edited March 2013
    I downloaded it but that really does kill the battery and you need
    Wifi to play, I couldn't play at school :(
  • MissFelixiaMissFelixia Posts: 1,164 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I downloaded it but that really does kill the battery and you need
    Wifi to play, I couldn't play at school :(
    my ipod just dies within 3 hours anyways :o so i had to take a cable with me and if you have a mobile get an unlimited internet plan thing and you can connect it to your mobile network. ipods do seem to just die -.- but hating apple i prefer android. i need a new samsung galaxy s3 x.x
  • MissFelixiaMissFelixia Posts: 1,164 New Member
    edited March 2013
    eww after playing sims 3 sims freeplay is horrible just no
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited March 2013
    eww after playing sims 3 sims freeplay is horrible just no

Yeah I got it too when I got given my Iphone as a gift, and for what it is, it takes up way too much memory. I also agree that it's not that great either - perhaps we'd enjoy it more if we didn't know what the full game has to offer. :D
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.