Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stray Pet Challenge ~ Chaos

So,I decided to do a challenge, In this challenge. You have to create a dog and then you must get rid of the owner. Then your dog must leave the home lot and is now a stray, Chaos (My dog) now must survive the ways of the strays.

~Rules~ (I added some of my own)
The official topic for the challenge it HERE
1. Your pet can never go back home. If it tries, cancel the action.
2. Don't let your pet die off..
3. Live off of stray life! Knock over trash cans, pee on fire hydrants, dig through trash, swim in fountains and pools, etc.
4. You can NOT do cheats to raise any of your pet's needs up.
(My own rules now)
5. Chaos Must learn how to hunt, even if that means bonding with a human.
6. Chaos must choose a human to be his friend, yet be aggressive to others.

~My Own Additional Tasks~
The topic where the challenge started didn't have this, so I thought of adding my own as if it was a Foal Challenge Like how they have one that says , Raise a family of 5 kids and be married.
But here are the tasks I chose/Made up for Chaos.
1. Have a Mate and and pups.
2. Master the Hunting skill
3. (Suggestions?)

The Main character:

Name: Chaos
Breed: German Shepherd
Traits: Aggressive, Hunter, Piggy
Credit: LittleV (Download here : http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6562873)
Picture: Screenshot-67_zpscfb550a9.jpg

Comments

• melisandgulmelisandgul Posts: 222 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Chapter 1

OOC: Yes a short chapter, if you want to call it that. The man Chaos is with, his name is Geoff i think.

~_~_~_~_~~_~
    It was a normal day in Sunset Valley, the sun was bright, the Oceans blue, Children playing. But at the same time, today was different. The Previous week, 3 1/2 years ago, Someone in a black van came and dropped off a bag in the river full of little German Shepherd Pups. A local citizen immediately called the council once the bag made noises.

A Pound worker rescued them, they were cared for and soon were put up for adoption. Within a week, all the pups were adopted since they were over 8 weeks old, that was except for a Bi-Colored one. Adorable he was, but he caused the staff trouble like no other dog could. He would make a mess of his food and then eat the other pup's food, He would pull on the workers trousers and pee on their shoes, not to forget chew on them!

Around a year later, the German Shepherd who was soon named "Chaos" for all his trouble was still at the pound. They hadn't put him to sleep, believing they could train him for a good home, but oh boy they were wrong! Chaos began to make more trouble, out in the yard he jumped the fence and attacked a teenage boy who was throwing rocks at him. He began to get more aggressive after that, he attacked anyone who had a bag or some form of weapon. The staff began to worry as more complaints drew in more every week. Then the day no one wanted to see had came. One of the staff members began to lead the Shepherd to a dark room, but he refused and bolted straight for the auto - sliding doors.

Chaos ran away that day, he was never seen again by anyone since he grew up and nobody recognized him. Now he is a stray, no home, no family.

~Present~
    And here he is today! 4 years old and alive. His day is pretty normal, but on rare occasions he would get chased by the pound or almost get run over but drunkies.

Screenshot-68_zpse6717312.jpg

Chaos ran through the trees as the yells of the pound workers grew louder, he continued running, as fast as his long legs could take him. After running out of the trees, the yells became silent.
    "Lost them again" Chaos chuckled as he walked down the beach panting, he lapped up some water till he was satisfied. The pound never learnt, they never knew that he had been here long enough to know how to out-run them, he knew all the caves and hide-a ways as well.

Screenshot-69_zpsa09a91e6.jpg

The day began normally, Chaos walked over to the cherry red house in hopes that the owners had put something tasty for him to dine on.

Screenshot-70_zps715963ff.jpg

The trash can fell and Chaos immediately ran to the other side of the bin, digging his nose into the rubbish sniffing for food.

"Chips... Too stale... Chocolate... I'd rather not die... Nappies and cat food?!!" Chaos barked as he rummaged through the trash. Sadly, nothing there pleased him.

Screenshot-71_zps6f9ef0a9.jpg

Chaos ran down the slope and to another house. It mostly had windows and a lot of pools, but he wasn't here for that! He pushed down the garbage bin, only to find nothing again.

Screenshot-72_zps6c95c889.jpg
    Screenshot-74_zps6ecd6682.jpg

An old man, Geoff who currently owned the house stood behind him.
    "Ewwww! Garbage! " The man schreeched. Chaos looked at him, tilting his head, slightly confused.

Screenshot-73_zps8cf81834.jpg

Geoff walked inside as if nothing just happened, so Chaos walked to the door and scratched the glass door.

Screenshot-75_zps41058269.jpg

Geoff, came back outside petting Chaos.
    "ohh! Your such a good girl, yes a good girl. Yes you are, yes you are!!" He said in a baby voice petting Chaos. Chaos eyed him and snarled a bit until Geoff pulled out a brush, he hadn't been brushed for a while and fleas were coming so he calmed down and let Geoff brush him.

Screenshot-77_zps248a9995.jpg

"Oh my, Girl your so dirty! But your still a cute girl!"Geoff chuckled and stopped brushing Chaos, that's when Chaos snapped. He growled, baring his teeth at Geoff, but he wasn't scared. He just stood there pointing a finger at him angrily.

Screenshot-78_zps4c163f4c.jpg

Soon nightfall came, Chaos stayed near Geoff's house, he laid down under the balcony for shelter before drifting off to sleep.

Screenshot-79_zps6df4740d.jpg

• HmenzHmenz Posts: 394 Member
    edited March 2013
    Great story so far! Bookmarking. :)
  • TricofudgestixzTricofudgestixz Posts: 2 New Member
    can dogs get anything from digging through the trash?
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello @Tricofudgestixz Please remember that necroposting is against the forum rules. I've gone ahead and closed this thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top