We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will's Workshop ● NEW! Woodward ● p. 17 - FEATURED

Comments

• Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited May 2013
    It's just gorgeous Will, I love how you used the prints from the Native American themed set, that kitchen is so yummmy and I love that little study area! Looking forwards to more :)
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited May 2013
    Will, the Porter Haus is turning out amazing!!! I'm especially in love with the kitchen and the dining room, just beautiful! :thumbup:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,165 Member
    edited May 2013
    Porter Haus is looking good! :) Great shades of colours that you are using for the interior. The way you have done the kitchen with counters in the middle and the plants looks great. The dining and living room areas are looking good. The plant work looks great. It is going well !
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2013
    :lol: Hi Will I love your sneek peeks :lol:. Your new WIP is wonderful I always love to see realistic builds. I will be looking forward to seeing more pictures. :D Folly
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Great update, it really looks fantastic (just like I knew it would, lol) :D
    Your choice of colors is great :] I wish we could get beautiful green grass like in your first pic!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    That is some update Will! :mrgreen: I just adore the architecture. Good job with the roof. The landscaping and that pool is to die for. If you don't mind I think I would be hanging around the pool again. :D:D LOVE that kitchen and dining room inside. Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited May 2013
    So, instead of just giving you another update, as I keep doing this and just want to get on to my next build (it's gonna be a surprise!) I finished it for ya'll! :mrgreen:

Screenshot-18-1.jpg
    (Click for Slideshow)

[Download]

Enjoy! 8)

~Will
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Gorgeous! You have such a nice style :]
    Rec'd and downloaded ^__^
  • asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited May 2013
    :thumbup: :thumbup: Two thumbs up and a rec for you!
    I hope to give it a whirl in my game soon, awesome work.
    I especially love the home office as well as the teal-ish color and lilac you used together.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,165 Member
    edited May 2013
    Your house looks great! :) Great shades of colours that you have used, the blue/green looks good. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great way you have set up the kitchen. It looks good how you have done the bookshelves behind the bed in the bedroom. Great wall décor photos that you used. The outdoor pool area looks good. and nice porch area to sit out on. The basketball court and car/bike parking area looks good. Nice flower and plant work .It is a great home!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wonderful and welcoming, WILL!

I saw some very nice MOOing too!

Wonderful color scheme!

Rec'd!

T
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited May 2013
    Really nice. Left a rec.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    Beautiful build Will! Love it! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ooh, it's beautiful, Will. I really love your style xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    Aw Will this is just so darn pretty! I love, love that blue green color in the living room and study. It's really cool the way you put the bookcases in between the columns to divide those rooms. The shape of the front walk is awesome and I'd love to sit on that lovely porch! Rec'd. :D
  • princenigma2princenigma2 Posts: 260 New Member
    edited May 2013
    :shock:

*slaps face*

Can't believe its taken me this long to pop round to your showcase and see your creations!
    Their amazing!
    Porter Haus is a wonderful home, your interiors are so detailed and lively!
    I also love how you placed the fold-up bed from Uni up against the bookcases! Masterful MOOing and very realistic!

I'll deffo keep coming back to see more of your builds! Their brill!

~ Prince E
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Will, Your new home is fantastic! Love the design, lay-out, your decor--especially your rugs! Great job, recommended!
  • WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited May 2013
    Lovely house Will! :D I really love the way you did the roofing!

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very nice, will!

I love all of the outdoor areas and especially what you did with the fencing - it looks great.

Great job on the interiors - I do luuuurve the kitchen!

Rec'd it! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2013
    OH MY STARS, I haven't replied to any of you lovelies since I uploaded! I'll have to catch up now ^,^

Hmm, who to start with first...

Manssom - BRAH! You spoil me with your goodness! Thank you! :D

asterravos - Two thumbs up?? And a DL? Gah, you're spoiling me too! :oops: Thanks lovely!

rosemow - You have so much kindness up your sleeve don't you? Oh Rose you're just so nice to everyone here! Thanks for the support! :mrgreen:

Taryn - MOOOOO. :twisted: Yes I did some MOOing work on this one, could have come out better though, heh. :wink: I'll try and work on it for you, no one can beat the MOOing work of the all powerful TARYN! :lol: Thank you (Mother).

walkingstick - Thank you! :)

Yanti - Your favorites? YOUR FAVORITES! *Faints* But in all seriousness, thank you lovely! All those exclamation points just make it so much more fun to read your comments! So glad you like it, as you always do! :-)

GreenCats - My style? ^__^ And what might that be? Hmm? Thanks Greenie! :XD:

Cath - CATH. I love hearing from you! Thank you for your feedback, the colors are a little harder for me with my partial color-blindness. :roll: But hey, seems like they're working out just fine!

Prince - Could've had a V8. :lol: Ha, but thank you brother! I can't believe you haven't either! Stop by more often, my door's always open! MOOO! :D

Karen - Karen! Where have ya' been lately! Thank you lovely, the rugs were a special thing I started adding to the end! :wink:

Wilde - Same as Wibble, I just love that name! Might have to name a sim after you there! Thanks for the rec!

Ari - Ari, Ari, Ari, what are we gonna do with you, Missy? Hmm, I just can't keep you from making me so glad! :D

Whew! Finally done with those! Side Note; my next WIP is already underway! It'll be a big surprise! I can't tell you the architecture yet because that's the surprise, but I will tell you that it is in the desert. :wink:

~Will :D
    edited May 2013
    One word Will........ TEASE!!!!!
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited May 2013
    SOOOO cute!! The colors are amazing!! You did a wonderful job.
    rec'd and fav'd
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    edited May 2013
    Cath - I know! I am such a tease, aren't I? :lol:

Cassee - Thank you! Glad you stopped by and left that wonderful comment! :D

~Will :wink:
    edited May 2013
    You really haven't seen any of this!

I already completed the home, while only starting a couple days ago, and my first modern, yes I dare to say modern. I'm really pleased with how this came out and so glad that I've stepped out of my comfort zone finally. So, what do you think? :XD:

May I present to you, Greenpoint Abode...

Screenshot-3-1.jpg

Screenshot-4-1.jpg
    collage.jpg
    collage-1.jpg
    collage-3.jpg

[Download] [More Photos]

Enjoy! :wink:

~Will :D

** Oh and if you do find any problems while playing, let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.
    edited May 2013
    Will!!! You're getting to be as quick as Manssom! Firing off these builds like crazy! I love Greenpoint Lodge! It's a gorgeous modern. You're landscaping is just superb! The Joshua tree looks so cool. I adore the wall coverings. It looks so spacious. The back deck with the pool is so pretty, I want to go sit there and chill for a bit, lol! Rec'd. :mrgreen: