We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will's Workshop ● NEW! Woodward ● p. 17 - FEATURED

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    How lovely! :D A one story build! I always wanted to build one of those. It is looking fantastic Will. Great interiors too. Love the pool and the living room. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited March 2013
    I love the Ottawa Will! The interior is as lovely as the outside area. I really love your landscaping and that pool out back. Rec'd.
  • KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited March 2013
    Will, I love this. I love the combination of colours on the walls and the different textures you have used. Very nice indeed. You've got some interesting combinations of furniture and really really works.
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh, thank you so much everyone! Being such a quick build, I would have thought that The Gables would receive more downloads than The Ottawa, but it seems that it's even better! Thanks again!

So, I did end up taking a pic of the home, although I edited it, because I'm just oh so sneaky! :twisted:

Screenshot.jpg

If you didn't see my post on my MyPage I'm naming it Kiawah, after the location of the real home, The HGTV Dream Home 2013 ^__^

I hope you all enjoy, (Try and figure out the rest, Hehehe)

~Will :lol:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2013
    Lovely work Will and The Ottawa is doing very well on The Exchange, good on you :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,165 Member
    edited March 2013
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Glenkarri and Rose!

So here's another pic, I need to know what everyone thinks of the landscaping here:

Screenshot-2.jpg

Like it? Or no?

~Will ^__^
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited March 2013
    Fantastic work :thumbup: Your homes looks very inviting and I love the newest, Ottawa :]
    Left you recs for everything I missed and for Ottawa :D
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited April 2013
    Looks fantastic Will. :D
    What do you use to edit your photos? Photoshop?
  • monracool123monracool123 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Hey Will, I'm new to this forum. But I have seem pretty much of your creations. And this sneak Peak is very appealing and so amazing. Got a question, what happened to the lot that is a coffehouse and rollerskating rink? It says it no longer exists?! why?
    edited April 2013
    Oh that looks fantastic Will! I love beach style houses. :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2013
    So here's another pic, I need to know what everyone thinks of the landscaping here:

Screenshot-2.jpg

Like it? Or no?

~Will ^__^
    [/quote]

Very much like!!! Especially that rock border. Nice job!
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2013
    Love it Will! Want this when you are finished! :D
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,779 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi, Will! Ottawa looks fantastic! I like the simple but well designed structure, and the interiors are gorgeous! You have a great sense of style! :)
    Your WIP seems another very pretty project! :)
    edited April 2013
    Your WIP looks great! Great design of the house and the landscaping is going well. It looks good how you have done the rocks. It is going good!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi Will already rec'd Ottawa, love the retro interior. :D Your new WIP is looking good, great job on the landscaping. :D Folly
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hello! I just stumbled on your thread and your builds are gorgeous!!! I'm especially liking your newest WIP :D I'm a sucker for palm trees!!!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2013
    Will, The Ottawa turned out beautifully. Thanks for sharing on the App Thread. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm so glad everyone likes The Ottawa! :mrgreen:

Niac - I don't use photoshop, I use the Pixlr photo editor since I can't seem to get the hang of GIMP, although I would definitely love to eventually! :)

monracool - I deleted the lot for now, as I wanted to make a better version, since I sort of rushed that one out the door to work on other things. I'll have something better up in time! :wink:

~Will ^___^
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited April 2013
    will2586 wrote:
    Thanks Glenkarri and Rose!

Screenshot-2.jpg

Like it? Or no?

~Will ^__^

I absolutely am digging this! It's beautiful. I love the landscaping! :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Ari! :D

I have another update; with some interior shots as well! ^_______^

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-2-1.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg

~Will
    edited April 2013
    Your WIP continues to look great! :) The open sided dining/relaxing area looks good how you have done it . The way you have recoloured the seats and mat underneath it looks good in the interior dining room. Great combination of garage, games, gym, tv room. It is going good!
    edited April 2013
    YAY for more updates! :D I love the deck, the stairway and the outside dining area. The garage is looking so realistic. Looking forward to more. :D
    edited April 2013
    Thanks you two! I'm very glad you guys like it! ^____^

~Will
    edited April 2013
    I have another minor update, but I have a question. Is it possible to take a picture inside with the roof up? Because in the living room, it's two floors but the second is in a roof and I just can't seem to get the inside of the roof to show up so that the ceiling will be completed instead of just looking outside. Well anyway, here's the update:

Screenshot-4-1.jpg

Screenshot-5-1.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-2-2.jpg

~Will :D