We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will's Workshop ● NEW! Woodward ● p. 17 - FEATURED

15678911...Next

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    I just adore it! The architecture and the interiors are just perfect! Brilliant job! I love that dining room. :thumbup: :D
  • HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited February 2014

Woodward is just gorgeous, warm, lovely decor, great layout.. yes please.. keep it coming.. looking forward to updates.. xx Jules
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2014
    Forgot to reply to you guys but thank you! :mrgreen:

Now, let me introduce...

Woodward - 3BR, 3BA

Screenshot-2.jpg

[Download] | [Gallery]

Enjoy! :wink:
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited February 2014
    :thumbup: This house is wonderful Will, great work! Rec'd :mrgreen::)
    edited February 2014
    YAY! :D You finished it! It is looking absolutely AMAZING Will! Kudos for your creativity! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited February 2014
    Thanks guys! I'm so happy you like it! :mrgreen:

Let me also introduce...

Brunswick - 2 br, 2 ba

Screenshot-2.jpg
    (Click for Download)

Slideshow
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited February 2014
    Your latest two builds are lovely. Rec'd them both.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited February 2014
    Two very cool builds Will! Got em both Rec'd :D
    edited February 2014
    I saw Brunswick on 'My page' and immediately recommended. Great architecture and stunning interiors. :D Way to go Will! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited February 2014

Thank you, WS! :D

Hey Cath! Thanks for the recs!
    yanti68 wrote:
    I saw Brunswick on 'My page' and immediately recommended. Great architecture and stunning interiors. :D Way to go Will! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your favorites? You must just be flattering me. Lol, thank you, Yanti! :mrgreen:
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited February 2014
    Woodward looks awesome. I really like the back entertaining area. Brunswick looks great also, the pool looks very nice. I really like how you have done the roof on both, I am terrible at doing roofs. Great job, Rec'd both :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2014
    Two absolutely stunning builds! I am super sleepy so I feel like I can't do justice to their beauty with my comments, but I love the picturesque landscaping and fresh, creative interiors. So lovely!!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited February 2014
    will2586 wrote:

Thank you, WS! :D

Hey Cath! Thanks for the recs!
    yanti68 wrote:

Your favorites? You must just be flattering me. Lol, thank you, Yanti! :mrgreen:

Flattery? Who me? Nope sir! I just meant it as a sincere compliment! You are good builder. :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,165 Member
    edited February 2014
    Your 2 builds are very nice :) I just wanted to say congratulations on Woodward being featured! I was excited for you when I saw it! Congratulations :) I am sorry that I am not well enough to write more about your builds.
    edited February 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    Woodward looks awesome. I really like the back entertaining area. Brunswick looks great also, the pool looks very nice. I really like how you have done the roof on both, I am terrible at doing roofs. Great job, Rec'd both :D

Thank you, Missy! And I'm sure you aren't terrible at roofs! It just takes time and practice!
    GreenCats wrote:
    Two absolutely stunning builds! I am super sleepy so I feel like I can't do justice to their beauty with my comments, but I love the picturesque landscaping and fresh, creative interiors. So lovely!!

Aww, thanks Greenie! :mrgreen:
    yanti68 wrote:
    Flattery? Who me? Nope sir! I just meant it as a sincere compliment! You are good builder. :D

Well it still means a lot, thank you! :lol:
    rosemow wrote:
    Your 2 builds are very nice :) I just wanted to say congratulations on Woodward being featured! I was excited for you when I saw it! Congratulations :) I am sorry that I am not well enough to write more about your builds.

Rose, just you coming here is enough! You write so much every time you post I think even you deserve a break from just that! I think you caught the feature before I did! :lol:

I hope you feel better, Rose!
    edited February 2014
    YAY! :D Congrats on your feature Will! Very well deserved! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi Will, I wanted to stop by to say "CONGRATULATIONS!" on your Feature! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    Well done on being featured! Although... I can't say I am at all surprised :wink: ~YJ~
    edited February 2014
    Thanks Jane, Cath, and Yanti! :mrgreen:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,122 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh wow, Will....you are so talented! I just recently saw the HGTV 2014 Dream Home on HGTV and I loved it (my favorite channel by the way!). Anyways, you did a fantastic job of recreating the HGTV home in the Woodward. I remembered those pops of yellow throughout the home, great job! I've always wanted to build a house after one of the dream homes but never find the time. My husband always enters the drawings for all the homes, so still waiting to win!! LOL Oh, and congrats on it being featured, very well deserved!! :thumbup:

And your Brunswick is also beautiful....you really do have a talent for landscaping and your exteriors, they are so realistic looking.

Both rec'd!!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi Will caught up with rec's for your 2 wonderful new builds. Congratulations for your feature of Woodward its a great contemporary build. :D :thumbup: Hugs Folly