Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've got a hard decision on who should take over...

I have 4 Sim days before I have to make at least a preliminary decision on heir. For the oldest is 6 days until he ages up to YA. Given the crowded nature of the house, I'm probably going to be pushing spares out quicker than I pushed out Carth and Kreia.

And the youngest two (twins) just aged to toddler. But have no fear, I have solved the problem. I aged them YA and gave them traits that I will be choosing. And came up with a preliminary story for at least most of them. Any trait with a * after it are preliminary traits subject to growing up well. None of the heirs have a LTW in game yet so LTW's might change depending on who is heir.

There will be some spoilers in here for the story, so continue on at your own risk.

Canderous Rand
2eaa5e05-a8f0-4843-b788-d4e2f1ead3ae_zps1231e339.jpg

Traits: Loves the Cold, Hydrophobic, Schmoozer, Adventurous, Disciplined*
LTW: Seasoned Traveler

Story: When he ages to teenager he realizes he doesn't look anything like his adopted mother who he thinks is his biological mother. Neither Atton nor Bailey have said this, it is just Canderous's assumption. He asks his dad about it and Atton comes clean and gives him the letter Alexandra had left for him. He's still curious about her and wants to meet her, but doesn't have the means to do so as no address was left.

He goes to college with his uncle Sion who is one Sim day older than he is and they are best friends, especially once they realize they're both at least adopted by one of their parents. They rent an apartment and get a room mate. Room mate happens to be [Female name] Stevens. She looks remarkably much like Canderous and it eventually comes out that her mother is Alexandra, Canderous's mother. The rest of that arc pulls on the three's ploys to get Alexandra to come to campus to meet Canderous again. After graduation, Canderous joins the military and goes on adventures.

If he's not heir, he'll get curious about his biological mother, will read the letter, and take it upon himself to research about them and visit his mother during his teenage years in order to finish up that plot arc.

Wolfgang
7e17b628-1927-4058-829a-17dc76853ce1_zps1420a668.jpg

Traits: Loner, Athletic, Genius, Nurturing, Computer Whiz*
LTW: International Super Spy

Story: After hearing about who he was named after and how he died as well as what field his mother is in, Wolfgang decides he wants to go into the same field. However, he goes the route of national crime as opposed to Bailey's local crime.

He eventually gets put on the case of Revan. Revan is taking over places left and right and appears to be gearing up for a war with Bridgeport's crime boss Darius Myst. Wolfgang has half a mind to let Revan take Bridgeport down as Revan's managed to get a bunch of supernaturals on his or her side.

Somehow he manages to get a face to face meeting with Revan. That's when he finds out Revan is none other than his aunt Kreia. Who is going under an alias to avoid Darius realizing who she is and knowing what to do to get her to back down. After both black mail each other, they agree to work together to at least take down Darius. And Revan will bring up the evidence she has against Darius in return for immunity on her own crimes.

What happens on the home front during all of this is up in the air. And this will be a cross over between Random Branches and Random Paths (which is a Random Legacy Challenge following Kreia's story).

If Wolfgang is not heir, his story will still happen, but will only be told through Kreia's eyes.

Obi Wan
e08babc8-f42d-409c-904d-10c5f9abf475_zps467e1e6c.jpg

Traits: Good, Perceptive, Perfectionist*, Supernatural Fan*, Unlucky*
LTW: Perfect Mind, Perfect Body

Story: Obi is the one I'm not too sure on for their story. He's going to be going into the Private Investigator career. If he's heir, I'm probably going to have him be the one that exposes to Bailey that Sinbad is indeed a criminal. Otherwise Bailey will discover that on her own.

And given the nature of this career, his story might be more on the fly than planned out, which isn't a bad thing given the fact that both gen 1 and gen 2 had things heavily planned out. Or it could be like gen 1 where the spouse brings in the plot.

Leia
73d3ed0f-4b52-4373-bb15-a619092c8e05_zpsf3cdb675.jpg

Traits: Loner, Virtuoso, Bookworm*, Artistic*, Lucky*
LTW: Professional Author

Story: Kreia followed in Sinbad's steps. Leia is following in Mira's footsteps to some degree. Preferring to be alone, which is hard to do in such a crowded house, Leia ends up retreating into the land of stories as a way to ignore the crowded house around her. Given her book worm tendencies as well as her artistic side, she excels in class and is praised by her parents and older siblings.

Her luck follows her into adulthood, however, given her success as a kid and teenager in school, her first wall is not being successful in getting her stories published. However, after much persistence, she eventually becomes successful.

Main story plot will probably focus around her interactions with her spouse and kids.

If one of her brothers is heir, she'll just fade into the background much like Carth. If Mission is heiress, her ease of being successful will be a catalyst for Mission's story.

Mission
566b7788-2f15-43bd-862a-907fa3fcfed0_zpsaa1d18b5.jpg

Traits: Good, Heavy Sleeper, Loves the Outdoors*, Rebellious*, Angler*
LTW: Creature-Robot Cross Breeder

Story: Being the youngest isn't easy and in such a crowded house it's easy to go unnoticed. Especially when you're just average. And especially when you're own twin is above average. It simmers underneath Mission as a kid and by the time she hits puberty, it explodes. She begins acting out. She'd follow in the footsteps of her grandfather if not for her grandfather's influence on the criminals in the town. No one dares take her under their wing.

She ends up going to college in order to stay on par with her twin and they end up having a male room mate who falls in love with Mission the moment he lays eyes on her. Mission and Leia are wary of Mission doing anything that acknowledges it after hearing what happened with their father and Alexandra. However, when Mission's rebellious nature gets her in trouble, the guy steps up and is supportive of her and he helps her get back on the right track. What that trouble is, I do not know yet.

Please don't vote solely on looks. It can be a factor, but not the only one.

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited March 2013
    Any votes?
  • SupernaturalStarSupernaturalStar Posts: 224
    edited March 2013
    For me, it's a toss up between Wolfgang and Mission. I like both of their stories. It's hard to choose.
  • megan_mariamegan_maria Posts: 645 Member
    edited March 2013
    I personally like Obi Wan. I think he is the best looking sim. Also, I love the private investigator career. :mrgreen:
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the votes!

Some are in the running because their story is interesting, some are there because their career is interesting, and some are there because of their looks and traits.

But yes, SupernaturalStar, it is a hard choice.

And megan_maria, Obi is one of the ones that's in the running due to his career choice.
  • VictoreaJamesVictoreaJames Posts: 60 Member
    edited March 2013
    I vote Wolfgang. Love his story, traits and looks.
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited March 2013
    Love Mission and her story! Even her name is cool!
    WLfAA9V.png
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the votes!

Keep them coming!
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited March 2013
    I Also vote for Obi Wan
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited March 2013
    I vote Leia. Her story seems like it could be interesting.
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the votes.

I'm beginning to get a favorite, but I'll leave this up at least through tomorrow to see if anyone can sway me to someone else! Because my favorite could change at any time :P