Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should I let them have a third kid?

I have eight Sims in the house: Sinbad, Mira, Bailey, Atton, Sion, Canderous, Wolfgang, and Obi Wan.

Sinbad is married to Mira and Atton is their son. Atton married Bailey after a failed relationship with someone who has sense moved out. Sinbad, Mira, Atton, and Bailey are all adults.

Sinbad got abducted by aliens and had Sion. Sion is currently a teen.

1 day after Sion was born Canderous was born. Canderous is Atton's son with the person he was in a failed relationship with. Canderous is also a teen.

Bailey and Atton currently have 2 kids together, Wolfgang and Obi Wan. Wolfgang is a kid. Obi Wan is a day old infant.

Normally after 2-3 kids I decide that it's going to be up to the parents to wish for more kids and they both have to wish for more kids.

Bailey and Atton want another child.

My main concern is that since I'm doing a legacy with them, I need to pick an heir. Sion is out of the running since he's previous generation. Canderous has 10 days to he hits YA.

It will be 13 days before unborn child[ren] will hit childhood. If they get pregnant today. And well, since their adults now and older parents have a higher chance for multiples, I'd be tempted to give them fertility treatment... Which is just opening the door for all kinds of fun :P

So 2 questions:

1. Should they go for baby #3 [4 for Atton]?

2. If the answer to question 1 is a yes, should they get Fertility Treatment?

Comments

• dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited March 2013
    Well it's up to you, what can you handle? With fertility treatment you might get more than you bargained for but at least it would keep it interesting for you, by the way I love that you have a sim called Sinbad.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2013
    1. I'd say yes, especially since they have both rolled the want for another child.
    2. I generally don't use the Fertility Treatment and would say no to this one. But if you would be more for Atton and Bailey having twins or triplets with another birth, go for it... it's all a bit of fun after all :)
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited March 2013
    Well it's up to you, what can you handle? With fertility treatment you might get more than you bargained for but at least it would keep it interesting for you, by the way I love that you have a sim called Sinbad.

Haha, I know. I've never had triplets before. Had the rare twins, but never triplets.

And it might tell these two to be careful what they wish for :P

I've handled 12 Sims in one house with Sims 2. How bad can 11 Sims be in Sims 3? Plus, I like challenges. I'm just undecided on whether or not now is the time to see how challenging triplets are in Sims 3 XD

ETA: I didn't even come up with the name. Sinbad is the pre-made townie in Twinbrook. Sinbad Rotter. He's room mates with a Godwin Goode.
    edited March 2013
    Oh thats right I never play Twinbrook, the camera angles drive me nuts, still cool name neverthelesss.
    I think the most Sims I've played was 7 and 1 Dog a horse and a cat, it was the animals constant attention needs that drove me insane.

If you decide to let them have a kid/ kids can you come back and update us, I'd love to know how many you end up with.
    edited March 2013
    Oh thats right I never play Twinbrook, the camera angles drive me nuts, still cool name neverthelesss.
    I think the most Sims I've played was 7 and 1 Dog a horse and a cat, it was the animals constant attention needs that drove me insane.

If you decide to let them have a kid/ kids can you come back and update us, I'd love to know how many you end up with.

I'm going to go for it.

And will do :D
    edited March 2013
    I ended up with twin girls. Once they age to toddlers, I'll get the family together for a family portrait.
    edited March 2013
    Coolio, congrats looking forward to seeing the pic and hearing those names. Happy Simming.
  • 1445614456 Posts: 349 New Member
    edited March 2013
    1. I'd say yes, especially since they have both rolled the want for another child.
    2. I generally don't use the Fertility Treatment and would say no to this one. But if you would be more for Atton and Bailey having twins or triplets with another birth, go for it... it's all a bit of fun after all :)

I AGREE!