Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Registration and Pre-order incentives Knowledge Base -Updated 1st page 10/8/13 (Please Read)

12346...Next

Comments

• BentoboiBentoboi Posts: 5
    edited June 2014
    Hi guys i got a question. I just purchased island paradise but not from origin nor physical copy, now my problem is when i try to register the game in the sims3 website it says my code is invalid. This is the only expansion i have that could not be registered. I tried to follow the steps in the 1st page but it seems im stuck with an invalid key. What seems to be the problem?
    edited June 2014
    Guys im still unable to register my game. Can i register the dlc under origins? I checked my origins account and i do have all the sims there except for the one i'm having hard time registering on thesims3 website.
    edited June 2014
    Well guys i was able to get in touch with EA Support and provided me with a new code so now im happy with my dlc. Cheers!
  • SimsSkoorlSimsSkoorl Posts: 28 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have found my sims 3 seasons code and disc, however I would like to play it on origin without using the disc, but when I tried to redeem the code it said it had already been used. This is because I remember redeeming it onto another account that I do not use anymore and I am now using this account, I really do not want to have to buy it again. Please help me!
  • naromeiznekcamnaromeiznekcam Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I bought my game off of Origin,but it didn't register my game. HELP! :?:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top