Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want an easy way to keep your performance up?

Soo I have noticed a lot of people saying they are having a hard time keeping their performance up and obviously with all this pack has to offer no one wants to spend every minute their sim is at Uni studying!

Well have no fear! If you are like me and you use store content one of the easiest fixes for this is the Multi-tab! If you have this item use it to listen to Tab Casts of skills needed for your major and you will increase your performance while you party!

This has truly been a life saver for me and has lead to my sims not only having a successful social life but A's in their classes! I hope this helps some of you :wink:
- Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
alliesim02
The Scott Legacy

Comments

• sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited March 2013
    Really, it raises their performance too? Not just skills?

I just posted a thread about how my sim lost all her performance by resetting her...if this works I will take advantage of it! Shes graduating in a few days and I wanted her to be on the deans list but now shes not. :(
    WLfAA9V.png
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited March 2013
    I love that mulit-tab object. It has to be one of my favorite PC items from the store. :D

I will have to try this once I install Uni. :D
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited March 2013
    Well it helps them to skill up while doing other things so it is a life saver! As long as the tab cast you listen to applies to a skill they need for their major like fishing and gardening for science ;)
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited March 2013
    I love that mulit-tab object. It has to be one of my favorite PC items from the store. :D

I will have to try this once I install Uni. :D
  • ElmawaElmawa Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited March 2013
    sure sure, but anyone else's sim like to take it off as soon as he/she begins doing something else? Or maybe there are just restrictions to what the sim can actually do while listening to a pod cast?
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited March 2013
    there are a few things your sim can't do while listening to podcasts. The first two that come to mind are bathing/showering and talking on the phone. I'm not sure what others there may be.

One thing I found was happening with my sim and might be happening with yours was that some of the podcasts are so short that she was finised with them by the time she started doing the action I wanted her to be doing while she was listening.

It's been a while since I've used the multi-tab, but the length of the podcast is listed there with the title or you hover your mouse over it.

:-)
    edited March 2013
    Yeah there are a few restrictions a few of which were mentioned ^ Another one is sleeping.

But I think if you sim was attending a party you can socialize and do other activities without it bothering the tab cast.
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
    edited March 2013
    Bumping just in case anyone else would like to use this idea :mrgreen:
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy