Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feeling germy

My sim got ill while at university. How do I get her a flu shot? Should I have got her a shot before leaving home?

Comments

• ashleybrooooksashleybrooooks Posts: 59 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Ah yes I wish they had some sort of clinic on campus.

I had my sim get a flu shot before going off to her second term, and it didn't transfer. I think since it's considered a different world...so she got sick anyway. I ended up just buying the lifetime reward for immunity. :shock:
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thank you ashley, for you reply. I won't bother getting a shot ahead of time since that doesn't work.
  • lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2013
    Yeah my sim got the flu while at uni as well. And since there is no hospital in the uni-verse, I just deleted the moodlet. I think our college students should be able to get atleast an "experimental" type flu-shot in the science building. Maybe it doesn't even work all the time, since its experimental. That would be nice.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited March 2013
    Can you not add a hospital building?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited March 2013
    Yeah my sim got the flu while at uni as well. And since there is no hospital in the uni-verse, I just deleted the moodlet. I think our college students should be able to get atleast an "experimental" type flu-shot in the science building. Maybe it doesn't even work all the time, since its experimental. That would be nice.

There's usually some sort of health clinic on campuses here in the US -- they could have added the function to the science building for those who have Seasons installed.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    edited March 2013
    My sim got the allergies moodlet several times and they could have at least given us an antihistamine like Benadryl to take to help with it if they can't get any medical help.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited March 2013
    I will try to add a hospital the next time I'm in the University town. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks everyone.