Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is with the curly hair discrimination?

I understand that EA held back on things because they want us to buy the expansion packs. Why is there no curly hair to choose from? Sims 2 had a poor imitation of curly hair that looked more crimp :roll: but at least the tried right? I don't have many complaints but the complaints I have are big. The Fast Forward is too slow, which as forced me to cheat a bit. I think while you are playing in a town, the switch between households should be less complicated. Why are there no Movie scenarios as well? In the sims 2 it made the woo hoo and growing so interesting.... The first kiss was also adorable. Well ok that one isn't so big but I had to throw it in their while we are on the subject. :roll: Finally don't you think it is about time we are able to play with our friends online? 8)

Comments

• LadyIreneLadyIrene Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hello,

I think they used to have an online sims. But somehow I think it didn't run that well cause it was closed about... a year ago if im not mistaken. But that was a Sims 1 online version =).

And yeah fast forward is kinda slow =\
  • VanillaNerdVanillaNerd Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes, I found that rather odd. But also, think of how "realistic" they've come with the faces and bodies. Think of the new graphics and ..s-st-stuff. And the fact that there isn't any loading screens seems pretty big, so adding really great stuff must have taken away some things.. but you never know, people might create custom content for curly hair. =]

Don't complain in the beginning, because you don't know what will come later.

:] But I see what you mean.

-Nilla