Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Campus Cruiser? Needed to add - dashes in code (problem solved)

Origin Exclusive Items:
• Campus Cruiser: Get to your classes on time and in style on this sleek, modern scooter.
• Head of the Class: Your Sims can sport this classic, low-maintenance look that says they didn't have time to do their hair because they were up late studying—or partying!
• “You Got Spirit” Face Paint: Get ready for the big game and make sure everyone knows your allegiance by wearing your school colors—on your face.
• Mascot Magic Face Paint: Some say painting the fierce, fighting llama on your face does not actually impact the outcome of the game. You know different. Do you want to win or what?

university_origin_ver886417_zpsef978726.png

I pre-ordered with Origin. Happy I got my copy early today :shock: :D . Got my spirit pack :D
Just wondering how to get this...Does anyone know? Or is this an issue going on?

Thought it came with the spirit pack, but I didn't see it in the game.

Thank you.
b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg

Comments

• BlackRose09BlackRose09 Posts: 447 Member
    edited March 2013
    under cars in buy mode, you need a bike stand for it.
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for replying :-) , but I checked again and I do not have the items. Not sure what I am missing here.

I do have the spirit pack statue.

Is this a separate download I might need?

I will be calling EA I suppose, Just thought maybe someone knew on the forums.

Thanks. :)
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • xocutiepiexoxocutiepiexo Posts: 228
    edited April 2013
    Hi I have this same problem and have been searching for answers! I don't particularly want to call up EA as it will cost a bit from where I live. But I really want the campus cruiser? I definitely pre-ordered. Can't see it anywhere? Please get back to me, I would really appreciate it!