Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't "Ask to be Roommate"

2...Next

Comments

• CrystalfallCrystalfall Posts: 9
    edited October 2013
    I've had this problem for ages, but I tried it with my sim's best friend, and it didn't show up, so I used a cheat to reset it to acquaintance then back up to friend and it showed up. So...yeah, the sims is weird. :roll:
  • BlabbisBlabbis Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    I want to ask the parents to be roommates. Do parents count as 'strong family ties'? Is that why I can't seem to ask them?
  • slaarslanslaarslan Posts: 2 New Member
    > @MGSFan612 said:
    > All you need to do is get your relationship to friend. Then use friendly actions until it says the other friend finds you "friendly" or "sociable"(either will work) and the option will show up under friendly interactions.

Because it’s not in the friendly section, it’s has it’s own section titled ‘Roommates’ and the icon is same with get together clubs icon so i didn’t saw it at the beginning to
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    slaarslan wrote: »
    > @MGSFan612 said:
    > All you need to do is get your relationship to friend. Then use friendly actions until it says the other friend finds you "friendly" or "sociable"(either will work) and the option will show up under friendly interactions.

Because it’s not in the friendly section, it’s has it’s own section titled ‘Roommates’ and the icon is same with get together clubs icon so i didn’t saw it at the beginning to

@slaarslan, this is an old TS3 thread from 2013, so your suggestion wouldn't work for this game as you're playing Sims 4 as they're 2 different games...😉
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering this hasn't been active in quite a while I'm going to close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top