Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story Progression and Legacies: Moving in Children?

I'm playing with my Legacy family (quick plug: http://palesunflowerslegacies.wordpress.com :lol: ) and just moved in my first generation's fiance. Only, the fiance was keeping rather a large secret from dear Bordeaux: he has a child.

The only option I then had when moving him in was to move in his toddler as well, who grew up into a child later that same day. I'm actually fine with the fact that he has a mystery child (it can only add interest to the story I'm writing!), but I'm just curious if this has happened to other Legacy players.

Is there an official rule on this? It's already said and done in Bordeaux's case, but going forward can I still marry and move in my Sims' betrothed, or because of the surprise baby is my only *official* option to have an illegitimate heir for my Legacy, and keep the Sim put to take care of his previous spawn?

So confusing!

Comments

• Options
    palesunflowerpalesunflower Posts: 169 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Quick clarification (in case it helps): moving in the toddler did nothing to affect the amount of "family worth" of the fiance moving in. It's just Bordeaux now has a step-daughter.