Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant register my 70s 80 & 90s game

I just bought this game with origin and put the code in to register it with this site, it says incorrect code and it is the right code.

Comments

• John_StoneyJohn_Stoney Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Hi Guys

I have an Issue with my The Sims 3 70 80 90 Serial Code in my retail dvd cover I have bought, the prob is when I want to add it my Origin Account I get some sort of error that the code is incorrectly typed or wrong :shock::?:. All my other The Sims 3 Exp & Stuff packs I have bought with The Sims 3 70 80 90 has regisered fine on Origin. Could you please provide assistance inthis regard please, Thanks in advance and keep up the great work Guys. :D
  • CaptobvsCaptobvs Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited March 2013
    All games/packs purchased via Origin are automatically registered. It sometimes can take 24 to 48 hours for it to show up on your MyPage and on your Origins My Games page. It's a pain but sometimes with all the stuff they have going on it takes some time for it to process. Usually after I purchase something from them, I do something else for awhile, ie. build a house or play on one of my households. You can randomly check it at various times but it's nothing to do with your code being invalid, it's just a processing issue on their end.
  • dudealicious_69dudealicious_69 Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Mine says invalid code..... i bought the disc from jbhifi the game works but i guess i wont get any bonuses typical typical
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Captobvs wrote:
    All games/packs purchased via Origin are automatically registered. It sometimes can take 24 to 48 hours for it to show up on your MyPage and on your Origins My Games page. It's a pain but sometimes with all the stuff they have going on it takes some time for it to process. Usually after I purchase something from them, I do something else for awhile, ie. build a house or play on one of my households. You can randomly check it at various times but it's nothing to do with your code being invalid, it's just a processing issue on their end.

I purchased mine via Origin and only when I contacted EA's reps did they register it for me. Same goes for University and I'm still waiting for that to show up on Mypage.
  • bolty2bolty2 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I had my insuctions for my serial code for the sims 3 70s 80s & 90s stuff so I need the serial code then I can register the game please send me the serial code thankx
  • webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited June 2013
    My registration code wouldn't go in either. I ordered from Origin a couple of weeks ago. I thought they might auto register but it never showed up on my page. I even launched Origin and launched the game thru them to see if it would collaborate but it never did. Oh well. I have worlds that aren't showing up either. Hopefully when Sims 4 launches they will fix all these things beginning with that game. (For those of us who hate to see our icons faded out.. ha)
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Romy67203Romy67203 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited May 2014
    i had no problems with registeting.. the problems i have it's on my secondary instead of main hard drive.. my secondary is a usb one.. if it jiggles it crashes..registration works fine,,