Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Order through Origin question

For those that have pre-ordered DD before - at what time is the download available? Midnight PST? Wondering as I am on the East Coast and my local GameStop is being stupid.

Comments

• Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited February 2013
    the actual download time is generally by i believe 10am of that day its out. but it also depends on where you live. I have oreded dd for the last 10 expansions/and packs.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited February 2013
    Is this 10:00 PST?

I appreciate the answer - trying to decide which way to go because I can't STAND IT and want it RIGHT NOW. lol The GameStop near me hasn't decided if they're going to have it available as a midnight release. Sigh. I know, I'm pathetic. :)
  • Options
    Zerlina256Zerlina256 Posts: 125 Member
    edited February 2013
    Well, when I had pre-ordered DD of supernatural I was on west coast, and it was ready to download at 11 pm central time the day before cause it would almost be the day of in an hour, I forget how seasons was being back home on eastern time, cause I waited till I had all of my e-mails to play and it was like I didn't get my ice lounge till 30 minutes after or something like that. So still i'd guess around 12-3 am est anytime around there could check before then too.
  • Options
    jakeywakey911jakeywakey911 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Yes like somebody else said, generally sometimes you'll get lucky and you can get the download before midnight, but most of the time, it's anywhere from Midnight-3am :)
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited March 2013
    got all my ep at 12:30 but got 70,80,90 at 12:00. think it all depens on the amount of preoders
  • Options
    KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Usually midnight on release day.
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm on the eastcoast and was able to download the last two expansion at midnight my time.