Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baxter_milo's birthday lottery. 1000 sp prize pool. :) CLOSED!!! Winners Posted!!!

Hey everybody. As most of you know my birthday is coming up on March 14th. Well I want to celebrate with all of my friends. So I thought what better way to celebrate then to have a lottery.

Now I am not just doing a simple nominate someone lottery that is to easy and I like to be difficult sometimes so I would like for you to make me something. I am going to list some of my favorite tv shows and I would like specific characters from them. See easy peasy double cheesy!

Also please note that its not to be mean but with all the drama that has been circulating lately, If you don't make me a sim you cant enter.

Comments

• Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited March 2013
    Rules are;
    1. Minimal cc from a trusted site is fine
    2. CAP is fine, as is recolors
    3. Store content is fine
    4. I have all EP's and Sp's so knock yourselves out
    5. I will use random.org to determine the winners

I was recently gifted 1000pts to use for this lottery so the winners will be as follows

1st place; 500pts off of wishlist
    2nd place; 300pts off of wishlist
    3rd place; 200pts off of wishlist

I would prefer since you are the one working hard on this entry that you keep the winnings for yourself, but you don't have to. Also I will surprise you with the prize(s) it makes things easier.

No more than 2 entries per person. You will only win once I am just gonna go by total entries (people) not creations. This way I don't have to judge your entry because to me they are all amazing!

I am sort of scatter brained, so I would like to ask for a spotter to help me keep track of entrants. I will make sure everyone is entered but please bear with me if I don't update constantly.

I am giving you til March 12th at 8p.m. CST to have your entries completed. The drawing will be held on March 13th the day before my birthday.

I would like a picture or two for them and an exchange link. I am not tech savvy so don't expect me to post your images on here lol, I don't know how.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok here are the shows
    Roseanne
    Dan, Roseanne, Becky, Darlene, DJ, and Aunt Jackie

Roseanne_zps74d0e10b.jpg

Full House
    Danny, Uncle Jesse, Joey, DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle

Fullhouse_zps315016c2.jpg

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    Uncle Phil, Aunt Vivian, Geoffrey, Carlton, Hilary, Ashley, and Will

Freshprince_zpsb086841e.jpg

Lottery has been changed a bit. If you have already started a Friends character please continue, If you haven't chosen a character yet please pick one of the other three remaining shows.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Reserved for winners

1.Sunsetsorbet

2.SeaGypsy

3.Carmen0908

List Randomizer

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
    1.sunsetsorbet
    2.SeaGypsy
    3.Carmen0908
    4.Blysscia
    5.potterphyle
    6.SapphireDCM
    7.DangerDanger

Timestamp: 2013-03-13 01:51:18 UTC
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited February 2013
    I love all of those shows! The're classics. :D Rosanne I have not seen quite as much as the others but what I have seen I really liked.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    yz2907 wrote:
    I love all of those shows! The're classics. :D Rosanne I have not seen quite as much as the others but what I have seen I really liked.

I hope you will condsider joining? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited February 2013
    Happy birthday love thoes shows... Roasane was never send much here in Denmark though...

If I get the brain to work on a caracter for you ... and won I would have to share my winning though.... can't get what I already got...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    Happy birthday love thoes shows... Roasane was never send much here in Denmark though...

If I get the brain to work on a caracter for you ... and won I would have to share my winning though.... can't get what I already got...

that's cool. You don't have to keep the winnings. I would prefer it but, ultimately its up to the winner lol.
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited February 2013
    Omg, have you just posted friends? Wowowowowwowowooo....... COUNT ME IN FOR THIS ONE! :shock:
    :lol:
    Totally going to enter, you're being too generous and should totally keep those SP for yourself as it's your bday!! But, thanks for doing this! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Omg, have you just posted friends? Wowowowowwowowooo....... COUNT ME IN FOR THIS ONE! :shock:
    Totally going to enter, you're being too generous and should totally keep those SP for yourself as it's your bday!! But, thanks for doing this! :mrgreen:

Yay Im so glad you are entering. As far as the points, they were gifted to me from another simmer to help with this lottery so I want to pay it forward. :)

Also Friends is by far my favorite!! I have all 10 seasons and LMAO everytime I watch them! :)
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited February 2013
    yz2907 wrote:

Yep. It may be a few days though because I'm having issues with my game. Twice now while I am playing my computer shuts down and I have no idea why.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    yz2907 wrote:
    yz2907 wrote:

Yep. It may be a few days though because I'm having issues with my game. Twice now while I am playing my computer shuts down and I have no idea why.

Sweet. I will add you to the entrants list. You have til the 12th so you still got plenty of time. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Come on people there is sim points at stake here lol!
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited February 2013
    Just got this book marked...I will see what I can do. I love all of those shows. ;-)
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'll probably put a little something together for you. It's going to be hard to decide who do thought, since I want to do the entire cast of Roseanne. Or the whole Full House family.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:

Yay Im so glad you are entering. As far as the points, they were gifted to me from another simmer to help with this lottery so I want to pay it forward. :)

Also Friends is by far my favorite!! I have all 10 seasons and LMAO everytime I watch them! :)

They are so hilarious! Btw.. I've seen that you like those type of shows, don't you like Seinfeld?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:

They are so hilarious! Btw.. I've seen that you like those type of shows, don't you like Seinfeld?

yes but I didn't want to make the pages a million pages long. There is a LOT more that I love just as much but these four our my top faves!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'll probably put a little something together for you. It's going to be hard to decide who do thought, since I want to do the entire cast of Roseanne. Or the whole Full House family.

So should I put you as an entrant?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Just got this book marked...I will see what I can do. I love all of those shows. ;-)

Should I put you as an entrant? or an entrant with :?:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    40675672 wrote:

yes but I didn't want to make the pages a million pages long. There is a LOT more that I love just as much but these four our my top faves!

Oh, that's cool then! ;)
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited February 2013
    HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY! ^^

I'll join! I'll submit it later this weekend! I'll be doing Friends since it's the one I'm most familiar with. Since there's no CC allowed, the haircut closest to the person's hair is permitted right?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

I'll join! I'll submit it later this weekend! I'll be doing Friends since it's the one I'm most familiar with. Since there's no CC allowed, the haircut closest to the person's hair is permitted right?

I only said no cc because I don't want an over abundance of it. If its minimal and from a trusted site that's totally fine. :)
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited February 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

I only said no cc because I don't want an over abundance of it. If its minimal and from a trusted site that's totally fine. :)

The CC I get aren't from any other site other than here, but it's probably just for the hair.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

The CC I get aren't from any other site other than here, but it's probably just for the hair.

That's cool. I changed the rules to minimal cc. So no worries. If you have that you want to use go for it. Im really not that picky. :)
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited February 2013
    Woohoo! :D Looks like fun!

I'm still catching up on stuff after the mafia game, but I'll peak in later this week and try and make something for ya. :) ((Probably Phoebe. She's my favorite! *Shocker, I know, LOL))
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.