Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Save the REAL llamas

Hey, simmers. We all share our Sims' love for llama's by now, right?

Well, how about instead of spending your money on SimPoints to buy your Sims yet another style of chair, how about considering helping out someone who could really use the funds?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/saeedjones/savethellamas

http://www.gofundme.com/LLANannyFarmsKY

Before you ask, "No". I have no affiliation with this guy or his organization. I was just really moved by his story and thought I'd spread the word about his need.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Ew, Gay Pony. I don't know why I have a problem with Gay Ponies...
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited February 2013
    10eliblue wrote:

What???
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited February 2013
    10eliblue wrote:

That's a pretty offensive comment. If it was meant as a joke it's not funny at all.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited February 2013
    I find the constant reference to people as ponies irritating as hell, and the ewww comment was more uncalled for than usual, but you at least had the grace to question why you feel that way, so.... I hope you figure it out.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited February 2013
    Llamas! They're ace. Sadly I can't give money at the moment but I will when I get some.

I don't get eliblue's post either, then again I often get confused/slightly irked by the constant pony references.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif