Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch Issue with Household Size

I'm not one to play in a household with a lot of sims, but something has happened with a family in my neighbourhood since the most recent patch downloads. One of my town families has been allowed to have 10 children, mostly comprising of twins and triplet births, therefore exceeding the 8 sims per household limit. To clarify, I do not have a mod to allow an increase in household size. I do not currently have any story progression or other core mods installed. Could anyone let me know if they have had this issue with a family with the EA story progression? Normally I do use Twallan's Story Progression Mod, but had to uninstall it due to the most recent update as the mod likely has to be updated. Any suggestions would help.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited February 2013
    I don't use Story Progression, but if it allowed the creation of families with more than 8 Sims you are probably seeing the aftereffects of that Mod. You probably should discuss this a Twallan's site.
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited February 2013
    No, it was never an aspect of the Mod or I never would have used it as I can't handle massive sims families and never have families with more than 4 sims as it is. Before deleting it and waiting to download the updated one, I have never had this problem, ever. Anyone else?
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley