Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot Log-In, In-Game**Resolved**

I can log into this site, and when I bring up the game launcher, the launcher automatically logs me on..I can see my avatar, etc on welcome screen, so all seems well there. However, when I bring up the game, and it attempts to log me in, I get "invalid email address and/or password. Please try again." I have tried multiple times..I know my password is correct..This has never happened to me before, and this began when I updated to 1.50. Java is up to date, Origin is up to date, IE cache cleared..nothing seems to help..any other suggestions, please?
Edit: Forgot to mention that IE itself is up to date as well. I appreciate any help! 8)

Comments

• ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited February 2013
    No help on this one? :-(
  • DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited February 2013
    Try logging out of the The Sims 3 site and logging back into it. Then try logging in your game.
    edited February 2013
    Thank you, Dawn! I have tried this, and I have also tried changing my password..no fix..I also cannot upload at all now..am holding for EA support..funny enough, I can download from this site, but cannot upload, or log in in-game...so weird.. :evil:
    edited February 2013
    Update: I called EA support twice to fix log in issues, upload issues, and missing welcome screen on launcher..while I was holding for the tech to look up some resources, suddenly, everything was corrected!! The tech mentioned that EA was doing work on their servers, so they must have fixed those server issues...so now, I know what EA Server issues look like, and I shall not panic next time, I hope..I posted all this so if anyone else had these issues, perhaps may help? 8)