Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Options in Medical Career

It's been a while since I've played a sim in the medical career, so maybe I've seen this before and I don't remember... but... playing in Bridgeport, just to see if new patch made any difference, and am playing the Jones'. She is in the medical career - clicked on phone to see new categorization in game and there is an option to follow up with patient. The next day after work, she had the option to follow up with patient again, clicked on it and it gave the options to follow up by phone or make house call. Is this new or has it just been waaaaay too long since I've played this career?

Comments

• Options
    amy89008189amy89008189 Posts: 720
    edited February 2013
    Nice discovery! To be honest, I think it's new.. Not sure, I never use the Medical Career
  • Options
    L3ann3L3ann3 Posts: 154 New Member
    edited February 2013

It isn't a new feature :wink: It is a really nice detail, though!
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited February 2013
    L3ann3 wrote:
    It isn't a new feature :wink: It is a really nice detail, though!

Guess I need to start playing careers again. :oops:

When you invite a friend over, have we always been able to invite their household? And if so, did it always bring up a list of every person that other sim knows which can also be invited?

• Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    edited February 2013
    You have been, and it's all the sims that live in that sims household.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited February 2013
    Sharpheart wrote:
    You have been, and it's all the sims that live in that sims household.

No, this list is everyone they know. Acquaintances, friends, family - everyone. There were about 25 people available to invite. Clicked on several of his friends and they all showed up. The next day. ?? Weird. Although, I admit it was late when I issued the invite, so.... who knows. Edit: playing in Bridgeport and they were in the lobby of the building - there was never an option to invite them inside. So they chatted and pillow-fought in the lobby. Then my sim went back upstairs. It looked like they were going to starve to death or something - one had already passed out on the floor. There was no option to tell them to leave either. I eventually resetsim * and then they were gone. Very odd.

Another thing I've noticed - in the sim panel under employment, on the right is the bar showing your progress/loss toward promotion. When that bar is increasing/decreasing, little arrows were above or below showing movement in the bar. Those little arrows are no longer showing for me. To see which direction my performance is going, I must now look at the at work icon in the top left hand corner of the screen, where a green/red arrow appears.