Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any possible way to go from slimeball to faithful?

Okay, my slimeball sim has been in 20 relationships, has 11 betrayals, but recently I've made her change her ways. She's broken off all relationships, including the ones where she was accused of cheating and they gained a dislike of one another. I even switched all the relationships to a positive to make sure they were over. I even dumped the ghost in the cemetery, and it took a lot of fireworks to draw him from the grave!

So she's been in one relationship now for 37 days and the sim she's dating just got eternally faithful, gaining faithful on the 15th day of their relationship. So how long will it take to get my slimeball sim to have a faithful reputation? Will she ever get one? I mean, I thought it would take a while, but seriously? I don't want to use the lifetime reward of clean slate and I don't want to use a mod.

Oh, and if I move my sims to a new town, will she still have a slimeball reputation? I planned on moving them anyway from Sunset Valley to Moonlight Falls, but I'd prefer her to not be a slimeball when I do.
KqGXVAC.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2013
    Yes, there's the Clean Slate reward that your Sim can purchase with their Reward Points.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Yes, there's the Clean Slate reward that your Sim can purchase with their Reward Points.
    Yes, very true. Or if you have Mr.Raas's Portrait Panel, you can delete the relationships. Reminds me, I think I'm a slimeball. Heck, I even find it a bit... Cool.