Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Tired Of Your Female Sim Proposing Marriage? If The Answer Is Yes, Read This!!

Hello Everyone I just found a mod that allows inactive sims propose marriage to your sims. The mod comes in different flavors so you can download the one you like.I believe you have to be a member of the site to see the mods but its a free membership.To give you an idea of what the mod will do,

this is what one of the member asked the creator:

for another question: So with this mod, is it possible for a sim that's not in my household to propose to my sim? I read through the first post and propose was listed, but I'm not sure if this is for inactive sims in the same household or works with sims outside of the household, like my sim's boyfriend.^^ Twallan suggested this mod when I asked about this feature on the w*******.

The Creator Responded this:

Yes, inactive sims will ask your active sims to go steady and even propose marriage and can go straight to private weddings after (it's a possibility). I've had it happen with some of my sims. The Hopeless Romantic sims will do this more than any other types of sims and the Family Oriented come in second after them.

Here is The Link: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/562-more-romantic-autonomy-for-your-sims-requires-certain-eps-for-some-interactionsobjects-update-11-4-12/

I am sorry for the long post and if you already knew about this mod I apologize also. I am just happy that for once my female sim doesnt have to be the one proposing. I also know that some of you would like for your sims to be proposed to instead of doing the proposing, thats why I wanted to share this info about the mod with you all :)

Comments

• Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited February 2013
    There is no such mod. I wish EA would allow other Sims to ask us for things such as a divorce, a marriage proposal, etc. But unfortunately there is no mod for this.
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited February 2013
    danivixen wrote:
    There is no such mod. I wish EA would allow other Sims to ask us for things such as a divorce, a marriage proposal, etc. But unfortunately there is no mod for this.

There is I just downloaded the mod myself.

Here is the Link, but I believe you have to be a member to see it:

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/562-more-romantic-autonomy-for-your-sims-requires-certain-eps-for-some-interactionsobjects-update-11-4-12/
  • Options
    my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have this mod in my game and I haven't seen an inactive propose to an active Sim before .. but it does say ...

What this mod does is to make all romantic interactions be autonomous for active and inactive sims, if they weren't already set to be autonomous by EA default.

I just haven't seen it yet but I also haven't had it in my game very long.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I have this mod in my game and I haven't seen an inactive propose to an active Sim before .. but it does say ...

What this mod does is to make all romantic interactions be autonomous for active and inactive sims, if they weren't already set to be autonomous by EA default.

I just haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for letting me know. I was so happy reading the comments made by the member of the site saying it works, that I guess I got my hopes up really quick and didn't thought twice on sharing the info.

Im sorry to everyone for wasting your time reading this post. I promise it wont happen again.Hopefully this thread gets closed soon.I apologize :oops:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2013
    If this is the same mod that several of my friends use, then it does do as you said it would. I know I have seen pictures of inactive sims proposing to active sims and even having private weddings.

Edit x 2 because I think I have forgotten English :roll:
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have this mod and it does work as described. I've had inactive Sims ask to go steady, propose, and even initiate the exchanging of rings to/with my Sim. It is a fabulous mod. :wink:
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited February 2013
    danivixen wrote:

There is I just downloaded the mod myself.

Here is the Link, but I believe you have to be a member to see it:

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/562-more-romantic-autonomy-for-your-sims-requires-certain-eps-for-some-interactionsobjects-update-11-4-12/

:o Well! Never saw it; it's awesome that there is one.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Thanks for letting me know. I was so happy reading the comments made by the member of the site saying it works, that I guess I got my hopes up really quick and didn't thought twice on sharing the info.

Im sorry to everyone for wasting your time reading this post. I promise it wont happen again.Hopefully this thread gets closed soon.I apologize :oops:

I'm sorry I didn't mean for my post to sound cold, it's late, I'm tired and probably should go to bed :? .

I'm a fan of Bluegenjutsu so when I saw this Mod I had to have it but honestly I can't recall everything it does without going back and re-reading .. it is quite a long list. So really no reason to appologize I was unaware they were able to do this and I just haven't seen it happen yet.

I'm sure a lot of people that use Mods would be interested to know about this one.

Alitoni wrote:
    I have this mod and it does work as described. I've had inactive Sims ask to go steady, propose, and even initiate the exchanging of rings to/with my Sim. It is a fabulous mod. :wink:

Really???? Oh that's exciting to hear it works. So far I haven't seen anything different in my game maybe I just need to look harder or experiment more.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

I'm sorry I didn't mean for my post to sound cold, it's late, I'm tired and probably should go to bed :? .

I'm a fan of Bluegentsu so when I saw this Mod I had to have it but honestly I can't recall everything it does without going back and re-reading .. it is quite a long list. So really no reason to appologize I was unaware they were able to do this and I just haven't seen it happen yet.

I'm sure a lot of people that use Mods would be interested to know about this one.

Oh no please you were not cold at all, I was trying to apologize to everyone without having to make another post :oops:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    When I re-read what I wrote it came across that way to me so I'm sure it probably did to others.

I think you should go ahead and keep the title up for others to see this Mod could be very useful to a lot of people. Just my opinion. :)
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited February 2013
    I didn't know about this mod, so thanks for posting! :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I didn't know about this mod, so thanks for posting! :)

You're Welcome, Hopefully this mod works as what description says but I wont be able to try it until tomorrow after work.
  • Options
    ecole44ecole44 Posts: 509 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah I liked this mod, but I got rid of it, because I wanted to micro manage my sims love life a little more. You convinced me to get it again though.

And it does do as it says. I've had my sims inactive boyfriends propose to my active sim spontaneously.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ecole44 wrote:
    Yeah I liked this mod, but I got rid of it, because I wanted to micro manage my sims love life a little more. You convinced me to get it again though.

And it does do as it says. I've had my sims inactive boyfriends propose to my active sim spontaneously.

Thank you for letting me know it works :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    @Mikezumi, Thank You :)

@Alitoni, Thank you :)
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited February 2013
    Awesome! Just downloaded this, and I cannot wait to check it out! :mrgreen:
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've had this mod installed for a while now and I love it! :D
  • Options
    daria_is_odddaria_is_odd Posts: 810 New Member
    edited February 2013
    A few times I have had a inactive sim propose,
    it happens rarely though.

If I used mods id use this, but I like keep my game CC and mod free :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2013
    I already have this mod.^^

However, NPCs never proposed, they constantly put the moves on my sim though(kiss, make out, Woohoo)
  • Options
    SwiftGaming48SwiftGaming48 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! I do realize this is very late, considering it is 2017, but if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. I honestly just want an inactive sim to propose, and don't really care much for all the inactive stuff this mod allows. In the download links there are many different links to choose from (like paragraphs of links) and I'm just a bit confused on which link is inactive marriage?
  • Options
    SwiftGaming48SwiftGaming48 Posts: 3 New Member
    Nevermind! So sorry, just realized the mod was Sims 3, and I was asking for Sims 4. Strange, I looked up sims 4 on the thread.
  • Options
    Nevermind! So sorry, just realized the mod was Sims 3, and I was asking for Sims 4. Strange, I looked up sims 4 on the thread.

There is a mod called "Mc Command Center" for the sims4 that allow for marriages and proposals to happen autonomously.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680