Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin & TS3 EPs. Help!! Live Chat won't help...

I am having an issue with Origin and Customer Service has yet to help me! I bought The Sims 3 Showtime EP through Origin on my PC on 4/20/12. Since I now have a Macbook, I decided that I was going to download TS3 Showtime from Origin on my Mac, but I can't. I can install that worm game that Mac users were given with the Alpha version of Origin, but I can't get Showtime on my laptop! I have talked to a few advisors through Live Chat, but nothing has worked. My computer AND my game are both up to date. I have hard copies of all my other Sims 3 games (All EPs and SPs minus Fast Lane) and Showtime is my only digital copy. This is saddening because I don't want to buy it again, and I really loved playing Showtime when I had a PC!

For the past 30 minutes I have been trying my hardest to talk with an advisor on Live Chat AGAIN. It started out saying "Wait time is approximately under 5 minutes." then it changed to "Approximate wait time is between 90-95 minutes."
WHAT!?!?!?! How does that even happen!? Last night it said under five minutes for an hour before I gave up on Live Chat. Does anyone know how I could fix this problem? I really want to buy TS3 Uni via Origin. I want the LE version. :(

Thank you all for any help you may throw my way! :mrgreen:

Just so y'all know, whenever I go to install Showtime onto my Mac from Origin, it'll say "Preparing to Download" and then the whole darn thing freezes and won't force quit! Then I have to restart my Macbook using the power down button.