Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Graphic Card Is Better????( Solved)

Hello Everyone, I know this might been asked before but I need and want everyone opinions. I have googled this 2 graphics card to make my final decision but its only making more confuse to the point that I have cancelled my order for at least 5 times already. I am not computer savvy so I would like to know which of this 2 card is better for the sims3-plus all the expansion & stuff and future eps as well.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 2GB or Amd Radeon 7770 1GB?

Please Help Me!! Thanks :)

Comments

• xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited February 2013
    I can play on full settings with my Radeon but I have that no fluff issue with pets with it.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited February 2013
    I can play on full settings with my Radeon but I have that no fluff issue with pets with it.

Thank you :)
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm partial to nVidia cards. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited February 2013
    blunote00 wrote:

Thank you Blunote00, I decided to get

NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 2GB :)

• blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited February 2013
    blunote00 wrote:

Thank you Blunote00, I decided to get

NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 2GB :)
    You shouldn't have any issues with that card. Easy to use the NCP and plenty of dedicated RAM. :thumbup:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).