Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much CC do you have?

13...Next

Comments

• cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    my sims are still in need of good make up though :grimace:

I have a hard time finding good makeup too. That's probably what I have the least of.
  • DampenedLeavesDampenedLeaves Posts: 26 Member
    1.74 GB on my packages, and I usually convert my Sims3Packs to packages, so much less than I thought! I do download new stuff pretty much every day though...
    tKtfnik.gif

She/Her
  • TheRubySimmerTheRubySimmer Posts: 24 Member
    None. my sims 3 game is on sims 3 pets for the xbox 360.
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh, my. I can't out of the blue remember over this tasty beer, but just lets round it down to nearest round number. 20GB worth of compiled packages.

I am just so thankful to the devs creating a game where We are able to harshly cut, with a very blunt axe, all the data out (except base-game installation) and gaffatape it into a new computer and diskdrive.
    Glory to You. Here, have a cookie.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    My downloads folder is 818MB, and my mods folder is 78.4MB :)

I really need to keep adding more, I will never ever have enough hairstyles.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    None.
    polrbear wrote: »
    I will never ever have enough hairstyles.

This. I am CONSTANTLY on the hunt. As fast as new hairs come out they STILL are not being made fast enough for my addiction. Sometimes I have to force myself to wait a few months so I can download 100 hairs instead of like 6 :D
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I have a lot of custom contents. My computer has 2 storages of space.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • simcrediblesimcredible Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited August 2017
    Vanilla game here, which is pretty surprising because way back when I only wanted to play with CC. It's less about sharing photos and stories for me now. Since I'm the only one ever seeing them I stopped caring about CC. Don't get me wrong, I am so tempted every time I see some beautiful sims floating around! But for the sake of my computer and for my game, I avoid it.
    Vanilla game here, which is pretty surprising because way back when I only wanted to play with CC. It's less about sharing photos and stories for me now. Since I'm the only one ever seeing them I stopped caring about CC. Don't get me wrong, I am so tempted every time I see some beautiful sims floating around! But for the sake of my computer and for my game, I avoid it.

I applaud you! I swore when ts4 launched I wouldn't download any CC for it....
    ....This lasted 2 weeks.
    I refuse to even try in 2 and 3.
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @simcredible -I see where You are coming from. -I am the complete oposite. :D
    I must be able to add stuff and mod stuff. A game that lack that possibility does not sit well with me. Even in Xcom2 I have Asari and Twi'leks running around. :#
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    I also gave up on CC! I used to have so much of it on my PC, but now i play on laptop which isn't for gaming at all so I think it's better if I use the store content only. :D
    I think it's a bigger challenge to create pretty sims without CC, because with CC, whatever you put, it looks nice. I spend so much time working on getting items from store on sales and daily deals, it would be a pity to use CC over them. xD
    Also I like to put my creations on Exchange, which is always impossible for me if there's too much CC in the creation, the upload doesn't work then.
    My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿
  • AshWednesdayAshWednesday Posts: 1 New Member
    My game is really lagging, so I'm trying to go through my CC to delete what I don't care for or use much. Problem is, some files are named so weird, that you're not sure what you're deleting. Is there a way to view the CC before deleting to make sure you have the correct item? I'm hoping getting rid of most of them & just keeping my favorites will help with the lagging problem. Can anyone help? How do you view a package file? Is it possible?
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    CC to me is like the icing on the cake. I just couldn't play without it. I have tons of CC in my game. I go through it every now and then and delete some things I don't really use that much and then I am looking for more. I go to the free sites that are still left. There's not that many any more but you can still find a few good sites that still offer CC for the sims 3.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
    @AshWednesday If it has a custom thumbnail you can see what it is in s3pe. If not you'll just have to take all your CC out, put a few pieces in, and slowly remove things until you find out what it is.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    6 months ago, I had ZERO CC. WTH Happened? Looked at my CC folder and I now have a grand total of 904MB (which is small compared to some people, but...still...

"OOooh...newsea put out new hairs...oooh gotta get some." :mrgreen: Well, there goes the rest of my hard drive space.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    When I was younger my mom would joke with me that download CC was my personal version of shopping...since I claim to get nauseous in department stores and don't shop irl :p
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited September 2017
    OH, Jeeze. I just checked my CC folder... which I've divided into 7Zip, Files in Transition, Packed Zipped Files, Sims 3 Packs, Unpackaged Package Files (where you basically get a package file when you download the file) and Worlds (which are either zipped, Sims 3 packs or...?) When I checked the total of my CC folder (this is my backup folder for files) it was at 1.73GB; much more than I'd realized.

But I don't have a problem yet. :D:mrgreen:

CC_Addiction1.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Packages: 10.6 GB I'm addicted to custom hairs and clothes! Although I've slowed down on the clothes because I feel like I have enough, but I'm always finding new hairs, lol.

Packs: 7.31 GB But that's all Store Items.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited September 2017
    My Downloads folder is pushing 7GB but most of that is EA stuff. Only counting non EA downloaded content and what is in my mods folder I have 1GB. Not much compared to some!