Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will The Sims 4 be announced, leaked or hinted? Countdown to 10th June *43 days to go*

13...Next

Comments

• alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited April 2013
    June 17th, 2014. Yes, 2014. Why would they announce Sims 4 when we're still due for three more EPs and 2 SPs? And June 17th really is just a wild guess :lol:

Where are you getting your numbers? :? Island Paradise is coming in June, followed by the Futuristic EP presumably in October/November. No other expansions have been confirmed beyond that, so that's 2, and only one more stuff pack has been confirmed to be on the way. There may be more, but none have yet been confirmed.
  • KawaiidulceKawaiidulce Posts: 716 New Member
    edited April 2013
    June 17th, 2014. Yes, 2014. Why would they announce Sims 4 when we're still due for three more EPs and 2 SPs? And June 17th really is just a wild guess :lol:

Where are you getting your numbers? :? Island Paradise is coming in June, followed by the Futuristic EP presumably in October/November. No other expansions have been confirmed beyond that, so that's 2, and only one more stuff pack has been confirmed to be on the way. There may be more, but none have yet been confirmed.

Didn't EA say the Time Travel EP was coming, followed by the last Stuff Pack and then another, final EP? That would be either a Farming one or Open for Business.
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited April 2013

Didn't EA say the Time Travel EP was coming, followed by the last Stuff Pack and then another, final EP? That would be either a Farming one or Open for Business.
    No.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited April 2013
    Jan. 6, 2014.

I do not believe EA will announce a new game in the series for The Sims in reference to a TS4 at the E3.

What I do believe is EA will announce several other titles and their new flagship game will be all hyped up. It's something about music and they pretty excited about this new flagship.

They even may announce some smaller games because Pop Cap and other enitities they aquired needs a boosts..but I doubt very much anymore you will hear anything about TS4 at all this year.

There may be an Easter Egg in the Future EP, but no announcement.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited April 2013
    Is it still a betting thread or does it become a countdown thread now :lol: ?

I place my bet on E3 then :lol: . (And I wish I lost :P ).
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited April 2013
    I think June in 2014 :P
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited April 2013
    Sorry but I'm not accepting bets anymore, because that would be unfair to the people who made a bet before they got all the extra information.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited April 2013
    What extra info? There is nothing in concrete except what we were told by Guru's about what is coming out this year. And not even that is written in stone. So what extra info?

I bet Jan. 6, 2014. Sorry, that wasn't in your time line for the E3 but I can't bet what I don't believe.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited April 2013
    I suppose a lot of it depends on when they announce EP11. Will they do what they did with Seasons and announce it before Island Paradise is out? I can't seem them revealing Sims 4 if they're yet to unveil the last expansion for Sims 3- unless they do both at the same time. :?
  • Seblikesims3Seblikesims3 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited October 2013
    hello people, 5 months left the Sims 4 is coming out March 2014

you will chance buy those

1. The Sims 4 Collector Edition £84.99

OR

2. The Sims 4 Limited Edition £44.99

I explain for you and some people :D I was chance it is The Sims 4 Collector Edition

- Plumbob USB
    - Digital Soundtrack Sims 4
    - Sims 4 Book Instruction
    - Night digital Party
    - Pc Game The Sims 4
    - other

this was expensive £84.99 :D

NO January
    NO February
    NO June
    NO May
    NO July

it only March 2014 have early release date The Sims 4 :D

thank you for listen and please stop moaning and i can't argument with you and other people :D
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2013
    Why are people necroing threads?