Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will The Sims 4 be announced, leaked or hinted? Countdown to 10th June *43 days to go*

The EA conference is on 10th June this year, and could possibly be the day when they announce The Sims 4. :mrgreen:

---
I'm guessing 5th March as a hint in the video game developer career in UL, but that's a huge guess. :lol:

(No longer accepting bets, because it would be unfair to those who made a bet before getting the extra information)

February 2013

February 14th
windweaver

March 2013

March 5th
Zerbu

August 2013

August 17th
IMeep

August 28th
supersimsangsung

June 2013

June 11th
germangirl16
Urosh1994

June 12th
TanyaRubirose
Callum9432
Icy_Lava
jcp011c2
katiebcat
thesims3boy

May 2013

May 16th
Pretoda

September 2013

September 21st
danivixen

November 2013

November 12th
CoryMach

June 2014

June 15th
Hannoie

Sepember 2014

September 15th
ShaneyBoy

Comments

• TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited January 2013
    I am betting on announced at E3, which is in June.
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited January 2013
    I agree with both of you, I think it'll be hinted at in the video game developer career then announced at E3 or EA's Summer Showcase (if that's done every year, I wasn't around on this website at that time of year in 2011 :P )
  • SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited January 2013
    probably sometime when im not around
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited January 2013
    Callum9432 wrote:
    I agree with both of you, I think it'll be hinted at in the video game developer career then announced at E3 or EA's Summer Showcase (if that's done every year, I wasn't around on this website at that time of year in 2011 :P )

What exact day should I put you down for in the poll?
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited January 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

I'm betting the 12th. E3 only runs from the 11th through the 13th.
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited January 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

I'll just go with this, I have no idea when E3 or the Summer Showcase are :P
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited January 2013
    I was wondering if they were going to hint at it in the next chat, 2/14/13. That's my birthday too! That'd be a cool present.

But time will tell who's right.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
    edited January 2013
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Zerbu wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

I'll just go with this, I have no idea when E3 or the Summer Showcase are :P

I'll put you down for that then :P although the bets include hints, so you might prefer 5th March if you think it will be hinted in the video game developer career.
  • CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited January 2013
    I think TS4 will be announced on November 12, 2013 and released on February, 2015.
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    September 2014, after one more EP for TS3.
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited January 2013
    I think E3. Not exact day. I think it would be quite odd of them announcing it later.
    edited January 2013
    danivixen wrote:
    What day?
    edited January 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    I'm guessing 5th March as a hint in the video game developer career in UL, but that's a huge guess. :lol:

February

February 14th
    windweaver

March

March 5th
    Zerbu

June

June 12th
    TanyaRubirose
    Callum9432
    If you don't have me on ignore, you've missed my bet.
  • IMeepIMeep Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited January 2013
    August 17th, 10:23 EST 2013
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited January 2013
    September 5th, 2013.
    edited January 2013
    I'll put anyone who says E3 down for June 12th unless they give an exact day.
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okay.
  • PretodaPretoda Posts: 1,533 New Member
    edited January 2013
    May 16- I have no clue but it's my bday would be a nice little gift from EA. ;)
  • germangirl16germangirl16 Posts: 339 New Member
    edited January 2013
    June 11th 2013.
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    CoryMach wrote:
    danivixen wrote:
    What day?

Um. The 21st. :-p
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited January 2013
    My bet: It will be announced June 11th, 2013, during first day of E3. 8)

Reasons: It's a Tuesday.. EA loves Tuesdays apparently. Second - it's bloody E3, best chance to announce it - look at all the press we get!
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2013
    Not picking which day but I bet it'll be announced during E3 as well, likely for a May/June/July 2014 release. I'm thinking they will also announce at the same time a final EP for Sims 3, and maybe if we're lucky one final SP (though I'm thinking it'll just be a final EP, really)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited January 2013
    i think it will be announced AFTER the 3rd Expansion pack this year. only problem is i dont know when that EP comes out. so i'm thinking oct/nov sometime. otherwise if people know at E3 that TS3 is coming to an end, then no one will purchase the final EP
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2013
    orkhid22 wrote:
    i think it will be announced AFTER the 3rd Expansion pack this year. only problem is i dont know when that EP comes out. so i'm thinking oct/nov sometime. otherwise if people know at E3 that TS3 is coming to an end, then no one will purchase the final EP

Some may not, true but some would still purchase. The EP and the Sims 3 game will still work (well, as well it does now) after Sims 4 is released, after all.

If there is a final EP and it's farming, theme parks or OFB I would purchase for sure.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to stick with my first thoughts.

I think the earliest TS4 could be officially announced is in December 2013, however I'm more leaning towards an official announcement on January 6th 2014.

I think the first hint to TS4 will be in the unnamed 11th EP that allows players to travel to the future.

My prediction is TS4 will release about 6 to 7 months after TS3 has ended. I'm guessing TS3 will end after the storytelling SP which I think could release in November 2013.

Although it is possible to be hinted at or even announced at E3 this year but if so most likely with minimal details. During the live broadcast they did keep emphasizing how this would be a big year for TS so announcing TS4 at E3 this year seems quite possible and likely when I think about it.

Edit: But who knows, maybe a surprise such as more EP's/SP's for TS3 in 2014 instead.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”