Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I nearly drove myself crazy trying to find the radio in my sims house that was playing music but none of the radios were on and neither were the televisions. Finally narrowing down the area of the radios location by sound and flooring up and down, I find a radio I know I didn't buy let alone place, out in my sim's yard on the ground. It's been happening a lot and I'm thinking it's the zombies.

I wasn't having this issue before installing Supernatural. The zombies like to hang out outside my celebrity gate and I don't put anything past them after my sim came home to that party where the zombie fairy was singing.
KqGXVAC.jpg

Comments

• litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited January 2013
    I think i know how that happened, do you have a hottub?

I had the same thing happen in my game, a sim came over and used the hottub, when he got in he put the radio on the side. When he left , he left the radio behind. Voila! my sim got a free radio!
  • ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    edited January 2013
    Supernatural did some weird things to my game, too. I'm beginning to regret that EP. Perhaps it's a "Robin Hood Syndrome". Instead of robbing you, the burglars are leaving things for you. lol
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited January 2013
    Zombies used to leave portable radios in my lot too but it hasn't happened since I started fencing the yard and locking the gate.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited January 2013
    I thought it had something to do with the hot tub but the sims I'm playing now don't own one and creepily enough, this time the radio appeared on the balcony of the second floor. My sims can't even get to the place it was located unless I teleport them there because there's no way to get out on that balcony.

Maybe I should lock the gate instead of just keeping it closed...
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2013
    i agree with karritz it is the zombies!!!