Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 not everything expected and some nice surprises

rajah0001rajah0001 Posts: 10 New Member
I have every game and EP for the Sims since it was born.
With Sims 3 I lost one of my favorite features playing multiple households and interacting with my daughter's Sims she set up on the same game, I have hardly played this game since I bought it, before the game came out I told my family that I would be on it every day and that I was gearing up to stay up late to experience all that this game was told it was going to be, well it has so really neat features but I cannot overcome that I cannot play with more than 1 family in the game at one time. This is my very first post I have read the forums over the years and have gained tips and technical help but I must post this to EA

I am hugely disappointed waiting for EA to acknowledge why they changed the game so much from have a chance to play multiple Sims personality to just reduced to 1 family surely this was not their intent…

Comments

• Options
    Joemama1237Joemama1237 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    GOOD NEWS. The games features just take time to find! I thought the exact same thing when I got the game.

You are only limited to 4 different towns.

In each town, you can play WHICHEVER family you want, add to familes, make more families, and keep each one.

All you have to do its go to the town you want to play in. When your at your family, go to options and press "Edit Town"

Then press the large blue button with a picture of a house on it near the bottom left of your screen, it should say "Change Household". this brings you back to the menu that lets you pick on any house in the town to play with, or make a new family. But no matter which family you play, you must remember that each sim in town is always aging and moving onto other generations.

I hops you enjoy Sims 3 much better now. =]