Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish i could afford to buy seasons or supernatural :(

I am the poorest simmer in the world, I would love to have seasons or supernatural they look reaaaallllyyy fun :D

Comments

• Barbie01Barbie01 Posts: 206 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Noboby's poor if they have the Sims 3 game.

Because back then the Sims 3 game was high.
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2013
    Awe, well I hope it works out for you. :) Until then you could always try going to those specific forums and looking at pics or reading stories from those EPs!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • pringtjoepringtjoe Posts: 496 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I suppose not poor just not able to afford either of them lol :)nooooooooooooo I don't wanna look at pics of them in the forums I will cry lmao jk :p
  • my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited January 2013
    I feel your pain I had to wait on a couple EPs due to RL but just a suggestion.
    I would check out Target when the new SP comes out. They usually have a pretty decent sale on all Sims 3 Eps/SPs. That might help offset the cost and make it more affordable for you.

Origin I believe also has sales but I never check those out. I like having an actual physical disc. So not sure if those sales are about the same or better.
  • pringtjoepringtjoe Posts: 496 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I feel your pain I had to wait on a couple EPs due to RL but just a suggestion.
    I would check out Target when the new SP comes out. They usually have a pretty decent sale on all Sims 3 Eps/SPs. That might help offset the cost and make it more affordable for you.

Origin I believe also has sales but I never check those out. I like having an actual physical disc. So not sure if those sales are about the same or better.

Hey I just looked on target and they are really expensive :( I found the games for £15.11 but still don't have that lol
  • Loserface_xDLoserface_xD Posts: 17
    edited January 2013
    Ask for them as presets :)
    I asked for Pets for my birthday and now either getting Supernatural or Seasons for Valentine's Day :)

Sims is the best way to a woman's heart...mine at least anyways :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited January 2013
    -Keep an eye out for sales
    -Put away a little money at a time
    -Keep them in mind as things you want for gifts
    -Look online for used games or at your local buy & sell video game place (Example: Gamestop/EB Games)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    edited January 2013
    You could always try Amazon :D
    Supernatural is $19.99 and Seasons is $24.93 right now.
    Best Buy has both for $19.99 each
    I hope this helps you out a bit!
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful