Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAW working perfectly, but.......

So I've updated to 1.47, downloaded CAW (after switching to US English, it wouldn't show with Canadian English), and all is working, except my Sims are sure making a lot of funny clothing changes, outerwear in the bathtub, etc. Is anyone else having this issue? I know it's a small one compared to what some are experiencing, but it's kinda weird. Currently I don't have any mods in, I usually use some of Twallan's, but wanted to test out my WIP without Mods.

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2013
    Do they happen to be supernaturals perhaps, as I notice since Seasons my supernaturals in particular the Witches are constantly changing clothing. I have found out if I put fix up all three selections of wardrobe stuff in their planned wardrobes, they will just pick from the clothing I add to the wardrobes, but if I just leave the one of each thing, they pull all sorts of weird clothing out to spin into at all unexpected times and change when ever they see fit for no good reason at all. I also have no mods or CC with the exception of a set of Ladyfrontbum default skins - which my Witches are not using anyway. But yeah, the supernatural are changing up a lot. The only ones i haven't seen doing that is the fairies. I had a lot of that going on with my half aliens YA sisters yesterday also.

ETA -I have not seen them doing that in the shower though. Just wanted to add that. They are blurred as usual in the shower.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen any sims in the bathtub with clothing on, but one of my YA sims suddenly keeps changing into his HS graduation robes for some reason. He's married with children, and he's regressing back to his HS days. :roll: :lol:

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited January 2013

Hmmm, all my Sims have been Supernaturals except for one, and I don't recall him having any clothing issues. And I think you are correct on the shower, I do not remember any errors there.

I will test your method also Reg, and fully stock my wardrobe and see if it goes away.
    Thanks ladies :D