Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

About Online Dating and Woohoo in Theater

Online dating, okay, I cleaned out Moonlight falls and filled it with my own sims, some single, some married.

Every single married sim has a online profile and is sending my sim messages. I even looked, their spouses have one too.

And then I remembered the one sim I made, was specifically for my sim it wasn't even an hour into the game, and suddenly not only did he have a girlfriend, but an online profile too. And so did every other sim my sim visited. I figured, Not EVERY single sim I made had to have a significant other right? Wrong. My sim was the only one that did not have a relationship and was looking elsewhere for some more.

I figured, okay, whatever, so I made my sim date a married sim, and they went to the theater, Which would not allow them to either make out or woohoo during their tour. So I canceled it, and made them go to the Military base to tour it, and I had the same thing. Only option was to "Tour" not make out or woohoo or try for baby with. I have done this with Best friends on tours before, why not now? And technically they were on a date.

Comments

• Options
    beggar1015beggar1015 Posts: 539 Member
    edited January 2013
    Try having them kiss first or confess an attraction in order to get them to Romantic Interest mode, or whatever it's called. You gotta get them in the mood, ya know ;)
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited January 2013
    risky lady eh? :wink: Married and in public! :shock:
    :lol:

I have had this before and I am pretty sure it had to do with the lack of "pre-romancing" romance. However, I did not look into it too much so I hope someone else can give you a better answer.
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Well, just did actually, I made them "pre-romance" sadly, I'm getting the same thing.
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Turn off story progression for now?