Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My game code won't work

I am trying to register my copy of Sims 3 Seasons. I pre-orderd the limited edition from Game Stop and picked it up THE DAY it came out. I Just noticed that it had not been registered here on the site. This bothered me, so I brought up the "register a game" site here and tried to register my game. It said "not valid". What gives? I checked and RE-checked the code 10 times and at is still glitching out.

I made sure what were 2's and what were Z's, what were S's and what were 5's. Everything else is very cut and dried. Is EA giving out bad registration codes now? This game was BRAND NEW in the sealed plastic and the security tape was intact on the box.

Please help me solve this issue.

God Bless,
mik

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2013
    probably best to contact customer service
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited January 2013
    Once a code is accepted if you enter the code again that is the error message you get. Did the code work when you installed the game? There seems to be a problem as my Seasons hasn't showed up (as others) yet either.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    MogmoonMogmoon Posts: 39
    edited January 2013
    This happened to me too. Also since I installed seasons I can't get things from the store.
  • Options
    StarrTigerStarrTiger Posts: 153 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I had this problem too. I was able to redeem my code for the ice lounge but couldn't register the game here. I contacted EA customer support and they were awesome and gave me a new code that worked.
  • Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, this also happened when I just bought and downloaded World Adventures.