Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

if you throw a party at the beach , will sims go in the ocean?

if you throw a party at the beach , will sims go in the ocean and swim?

Comments

• Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited January 2013
    Afaik not on their own.
    This space is for rent.
  • Rhedd_VRhedd_V Posts: 218 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I've seen non-active sims go swimming in the ocean on their own. Not very often at all, but I have seen it.
  • blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't see why not. I've seen npc's swimming when I've taken my sims to the beach.
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited January 2013
    odd, i never did, hopefully in this new world im playing in, i do. nice to see the ocean used by not just me ;P
  • ariesbabe80ariesbabe80 Posts: 56 Member
    edited January 2013
    On rare occasions I've seen a couple of sims swimming in the ocean.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene
  • AmyKatNyaAmyKatNya Posts: 116
    edited February 2013
    The townies do go into the water but they don't go far at all. They change into their swimsuits and only walk around slowly in the water and then get out like 10 sim minutes later :evil:
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited February 2013
    If you want sims in the water with you at the beginning of the party make sure you are in the water as they generally try to go up to the person that through the party.

This is how you get sims in the pool during a pool make sure your sim is in the water the one throwing parties.

oh and I just forgot Sims are more apt to get in the water on their own now if they have a float device or a diving board is connected to the pool.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."