Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jelly Bean that killed my enscorsed Sim.

Hi all, I started a new game, and have about 5 sims. I have a sim who is a Genie and been having a blast with her at the park and beach banishing, enscorsing, you know stuff like that. Well last night when i played a Sim who was enscorsed at the park, came home with my Genie for some reason. I was able to play her, she was a Zombie. And so i went around town biting sims but they didn't turn. I got her back to the lot and took her to the Jelly Bean Bush that i have especially for my Zombie's, paparazzi with a trampoline, cause i just love the zombie's, they are cool. It's all cut off from the house so i get my witch out there to cast spells and create havoc :D

Anyway this Sim took one bite and BOOM she died. Here is a pic of her just passed on and the Grim reaper just appearing. I know the Reaper can do some random stuff too, so I wasnt surprised to find him later playing video games in my Sims loungeroom :D

screenshot_original.jpg

It's hard work and stressful taking souls to the other side, so the Reaper decided playing a video game before leaving was the best way to relieve all the stress that comes with been Death himself :twisted: :lol:
screenshot_original.jpg

I have to post this too, I took my witch sim over to the Crumplebottoms as they caused trouble again, so i thought instead of casting spells on them and throw elixer's, I caused some mayhem at their neighbourhood. Sims fainting, jumping and yelling everywhere! :D Have to admit, it was evil but so supernatural at the same time, wish i taped it tbh.
screenshot_original.jpg
FEvr1sR.gif

Comments

• Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited January 2013
    LMAO @ the last picture! It sounds hilarious! I haven't played with a genie before, only befriended them. :D
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited January 2013
    I know, it was entertaining that's for sure LOL

Another enscorsed Sim, and this time she decided to try on her own, she wasn't a zombie, so when she came back to my sims lot, she went straight to the trampoline, which i let her, she was having fun! :lol:

She had a bite to eat inside the house then went back out to the trampoline again. I think she had about 30mins of been controlled and she decided to try the Jelly Bean Bush..Well....she poofed up in flames, and i tried to get my witch sim out there in time to put her out with his ice blast but she was gone in a pile of ashes! And she wasn't even a vampire! :shock:
    I should of kept a closer eye on her, but i thought, she's jumping and not long to go, so what could possibly go wrong? OOPS :roll:

This is the aftermath, and im guessing maybe the other sim was trying the Jelly bean bush also as he is glowing and singed? :shock:
    Umm not sure if you can see, but that small black thing in front of the reaper and rainbow ivy is Dee, the sim who took one bite from the death bush (aka Jelly bean bush)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The reaper is starting to be a regular at the Jelly bean bush...
    screenshot_original.jpg

Wonder who else is going to be unlucky enough to eat this bush enscorsed and meet the reaper? One bite with some sims and it's all over for them. Yes, they are taken to the graveyard and given proper burials and mourned. :wink:
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited January 2013
    I had to post this, my fairy sim wanted to sleep in the normal bed, and she went on her own, and i noticed her emote kept getting cancelled so i went to investigate why.
    This is why, Bonehilda catching up on some reading and my sim was not impressed at all with this :lol: check out her face! :lol:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Awww Bonehilda, she is so cute 8) I put the fairy in her fairy house instead, and Bonehilda kept her head in the books LOL
    screenshot_original.jpg
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great photos. :D