Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition:Continue The Sims 3 (284 signatures!) Please join in and sign! EA, don't abandon TS3.

Comments

• Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited February 2013
    Bump. Any more signatures?
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited February 2013
    davina1221 wrote:
    :mrgreen: Sign me up. Personally, I would like it to go past 2014. I think that there is so much to add that it could go on for several other years. I don't think it is good to compare the number of years of 1 & 2 to #3. I think #3 came along because of the advancement of graphics. Most can't get #3 to work, so many wouldn't want #4, plus they have invested so much in #3 that they wouldn't want to start over. I would just play what I have for a very long time.

I love the ideas so far. Would love OFB and Apartment life type EPs.

I am interested in a farming EP with farm animals, more crops, tractors ect. Strawhats

Another animal pack a zoo, petting zoo, large indoor aquarium types, bird atriums, more bird cages

Water park, amusement park/fair/circus type, ski lodge

I like the lake idea that they talked about or was on Sims 2

I would also like a mall EP or if a mall could be added to OFB

More worlds to vacation to such as Scotland, Switzerland, Russia, Columbia, Japan, and Grand Canyon ect. with places to explore, foods, recipes, songs, items, hairstyles/clothes, music/ bagpipes ect.

Plus there are so many venues and stuff that could be added such as gas station, car lot/car repair, bank, bakery, jewelry store, ect.

careers: gardener for hire, nanny for hire, bakery worker, wedding planner,ect.

more assessories such as diamonds for the belly, belly chains, ankle bracelets, 3strand diamond bracelet, round and square passies for toddlers ect.

Afros for all ages/sexes and different types of curly hair

an eraser for assessories in CAS,

items in CAS in categories to make it easier to find such as shorts, skirts, pants. rings, necklaces, glasses, wrist assessories, ect.

I think Sims 3 could and should stay until at least late 2016. This year is decided unless they add one more for the end of the year(Uni-Mar., Island Adventures-June, and sometime in the fall for Time Travel). I'm sure they could come up with enough EPs for 2014, 2015,& 2016 if there are only 3 or 4 a year, especially after seeing all of the ideas that we have listed. :mrgreen:

Yes, there is so much thing more they can do with TS3. :D
  • Options
    jpmitch1980jpmitch1980 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited February 2013
    If there's one EP I'd LOVE to see, it would be based on sports and fitness, hence the title of this topic. It would have workout mats, punching bags, boxing rings, and more. It would have boxing, wrestling, and even martial arts (expounded upon, so you wouldn't need WA for it), and even obstacle courses for people to use, just like the military has. The obstacles can come in several varieties, and be pieced together to form a course, just as horse obstacles are. And we need AIR HOCKEY TABLES!!! They need to be usable by child-elder, too! Please, EA, don't let TS3 end without air hockey!!! We also could have shooting ranges, and a whole myriad of track-n-field stuff. Also, the TV would need a "Pay-Per-View" station to watch boxing, wrestling, and martial arts matches, and sims could get moodlets similar to stadium games, except they could be positive like "Good fight!" or negative like "Lame fight!" And they could have parties centered around watching the fight, or even a football game, on pay-per-view. It should be similar to attending a game at the stadium. I just KNOW sim fans everywhere would have a GREAT time with this stuff! Let's get the word out to the simguru's! Let them see this!
  • Options
    seismicmilkseismicmilk Posts: 606 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I'd go for:

-Farming
    -Camping, nature, and wildlife
    -Vacations (not adventures)
    -Sports and Hobbies
    -Open for Business
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'd go for:

-Farming
    -Camping, nature, and wildlife
    -Vacations (not adventures)
    -Sports and Hobbies
    -Open for Business

Yes I want Farming so bad in TS3. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We have reached 1 more than 50 signatures. WOOHOO! Party Time!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Let's see if we can get 100! :shock:
  • Options
    VININIANNEVININIANNE Posts: 252 Member
    edited February 2013
    I SIGN!!!! I proposed an idea about doing a Sims Fuedal Japan and it needs the technology of sims 3 to do it!but,it wouldn't be an ep or an medieval ep...the lack of liberty and the fact that e have to fallow a story...nop.But if sims 3 ends,the tiny chance that a game lie the one I proposed would come out on the market is crushed! :cry:
    and sims 3 is great,even if I think that there isn't enough couple interactions and way to kiss :oops: :lol: and their is so much things that could be improve!!!
  • Options
    Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    edited February 2013
    They're going to have theme parks in Island Paradise, so I don't think you have to worry about that. Also what would there even be in "Life as a Billionare"? That sounds more of a stuff pack. Yeah, I guess there can be butlers, but that's basically the same as a maid. Other than new outfits and objects, theres not much (that I can think of) that you can do with it. If you want the old outfit or holiday stuff packs, look at the sets on the website and you can see that you'll be able to buy them with simpoints.

However, I do think a Reality TV game sounds kind of cool... not sure what kind of content they would add to it, but I feel like it has potential for new gameplay.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Misscow1P wrote:
    They're going to have theme parks in Island Paradise, so I don't think you have to worry about that. Also what would there even be in "Life as a Billionare"? That sounds more of a stuff pack. Yeah, I guess there can be butlers, but that's basically the same as a maid. Other than new outfits and objects, theres not much (that I can think of) that you can do with it. If you want the old outfit or holiday stuff packs, look at the sets on the website and you can see that you'll be able to buy them with simpoints.

However, I do think a Reality TV game sounds kind of cool... not sure what kind of content they would add to it, but I feel like it has potential for new gameplay.

We do not know if Theme parks are part of Island Paradise. :)
  • Options
    KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited February 2013
    Misscow1P wrote:

I don't know where you heard this but there are no theme parks in Island Pasadise that I have seen. A theme park has rides. Can you show us where you read this?
  • Options
    elsievdmelsievdm Posts: 588 Member
    edited February 2013

Signed :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Karrterr wrote:
    Misscow1P wrote:

I don't know where you heard this but there are no theme parks in Island Pasadise that I have seen. A theme park has rides. Can you show us where you read this?

Maybe she heard that waterslides are in Island Paradise.

But waterslides does not mean that Theme parks are in Island Paradise.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Any more signatures?
  • Options
    simplymissmosimplymissmo Posts: 4 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Signed because I want a farm expansion with all my heart.

The very idea of that time travel expansion being the last taste of Sims 3 makes me sad.
  • Options
    chienlindachienlinda Posts: 69
    edited February 2013
    Open Business and Reality TV sounds fun!
    plus, I want TS3 to have more, More, MORE :D
    then ill probably be broke.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump. Thank you for those 2 signatures. 44 more then we have 100.
  • Options
    nakibotnakibot Posts: 176 Member
    edited February 2013
    Signed!

There is no need for Sims 4 yet unless there is a really big leap in terms of features.
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited February 2013
    Signed! I'd rather have 20 expansions packs for one game, rather than redoing the basics over and over for each new series -- especially when there's no significant graphical improvement.

We'd get tons more stuff that way and if somebody didn't want to buy them all, they'd still get more of what they do like!!

want OFB and a theme park/carnival, for starters. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump. Thank you for your signatures. 42 more then we have 100.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    GlennGnerdGlennGnerd Posts: 272
    edited February 2013
    I just want an overall better game, not a bigger one.

The Sims 3: A Better Game
    The Sims 3: All Bugs Begone (Saw this in another thread; can't remember which one)
    The Sims 3: Evil Laundry Chutes
    The Sims 3: Diagonal Staircases
    The Sims 3: Create-a-World In The World
    The Sims 3: Demotivated Attraction

Yeah, I'll sign.
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited February 2013
    I dont want to be mean or anything but I really dont want TS3 to end,I mean I have all EPs still looking for a SP,but thats what I want to say is:I really love this game,it would be really sad if EA created TS4,I mean we would started from the beginning,we had to collect all those EPs again and spend TONS of money AGAIN, I dont care if EA wants to release 1 EP per year,I still want to feel like sims is still,you know alive,I still want to wait about all this brand new stuff and EPs.Some of your ideas are really amazing and I want to see those EPs,but I can wait for those to come out :D
  • Options
    FerraLilFerraLil Posts: 6 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Signed! I'd like to get OFB too!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top