Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition:Continue The Sims 3 (284 signatures!) Please join in and sign! EA, don't abandon TS3.

Comments

• Deanmo19Deanmo19 Posts: 62 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I actually meant a hospital stuff pack, with surgical masks and gloves to be added in Create-a-Sim.
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes, signed!

My suggestions:

-Open for business

-Spy themed EP (this was in a survey i guess)

-Suburban life (realistic EP without new life stage, casual clothing, new maternity clothing, maternity clothing changer thing that allows to see all the materinity clothes and pregnant sims to choose what they want to wear, normal looking clothing and hairstyles for all ages, New makeups such as natural lipglosses and eyeliners. contemporary furniture, hobby items like fixing a car and dancing barret, lot´s of new home recipes for sims to cook, new kitchen furniture, new "middle class" careers and part time jobs, new suburban world, sport items like threadmills, new outdoor activities, familyportrait photocraphing and poses...)

-Family SP with lots of new hairstyles and clothing for toddlers, children, teenagers and elders. New maternity clothing for women.
  • CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited January 2013
    24! One more then we have 25!
    edited January 2013
    edited January 2013
    ReneeMoe wrote:
    I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but I think you all should think about having EA release 4 EPs in a year. If they are pushing that many out think out all the bugs, glitchs they would have. We all know EA isn't good at fixing what is broken. Maxis did not even release more the to EPs a year either... and the differece is Maxis fixed all the bugs and glitches that where reported and in a short period of time. This year EA released 3 EPs and looks at all the problems that were invovled, and a patch they released that made it all worse. Many people where not able to play, and some still aren't due to freezing, crashing, not able to save.
    I even had freezing repeatally and I have a brand new high tech system. I'm just saying in theory it would be great, in reality it would suck if you were not able to play because they pushed their game out to fast. A lot goes into programming, sometimes it should not be rushed. Just food for thought! ;)
    They made Seasons and Supernatural close to each other and that didn't break my game. I think that all computers can handle 4 EPs being released in 1 year, but it doesn't hurt to try. I think that Reality TV and OFB should be closed to each other.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great idea Cory please add me.
  • BrittoneBrittone Posts: 51 Member
    edited January 2013
    Cory, I never thought I would say this but I really wish they had announced Reality TV instead of Time Travel. :(

I want The Sims 3 to continue, because I want an Open For Business EP and a Teen Stuff Pack, so I will sign. Just please be responsible with your posts from now on. ;)

I RATHER HAVE TIME TRAVEL THEN REALITY TV!!!!
    edited January 2013
    25 signatures! Party Time! Let's see if we can make it to 50 signatures. :shock:
  • QuincyAMorrisQuincyAMorris Posts: 13 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Add my name to the petition.
    edited January 2013
    Deanmo19 wrote:
    I actually meant a hospital stuff pack, with surgical masks and gloves to be added in Create-a-Sim.
    Maybe, but unfortunately, I wouldn't buy that. The survey EPs are that what everyone are wanting.
    edited January 2013
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,281 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm not much into the reality tv ep but all of the other eps/sps you have listed would be interesting though. So sign me up... 8)
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited January 2013
    CoryMach wrote:
    Deanmo19 wrote:
    Maybe, but unfortunately, I wouldn't buy that. The survey EPs are that what everyone are wanting.
    wth? thats not fair.. you dont speak for everyone cory. lets not revert back to the troll now..
    edited January 2013
    bosslaydee wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Deanmo19 wrote:
    wth? thats not fair.. you dont speak for everyone cory. lets not revert back to the troll now..
    I'm not speaking for anyone, I am giving feedback to an idea. This is Ideas and Feedback. Deanmo19 was giving an idea and I was giving feedback.
    edited January 2013
    edited January 2013
    Bump. Anyone?
    edited January 2013
    Bump. Where is everyone?
  • LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Your avi is very creepy Cory. What death type is he?
    edited January 2013
    Your avi is very creepy Cory. What death type is he?
    The death type of my profile pictured sim is Jelly Beans (From TS3EP7)
    edited January 2013
    edited January 2013
    Bump. Anyone?
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hello. Personally, I like the ideda of television stars for TS3. It wouldn't be anything like showtime, but it would be based on a simliar to theme.
    edited January 2013
    Bump. Thank you, Icy Lava.
    edited January 2013
    Bump. Anyone new?
    edited January 2013
    Bump. Any more signatures?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top