Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's official, Bonehilda is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

I found this amusing. A made over, muscle bound Rainflower Ivy getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at by Bonehilda! :roll:

screenshot_original.jpg

Her head is even slightly turned to him, such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸! :lol:
FEvr1sR.gif

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited January 2013
    She's not a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, she's just enjoying the view. :wink::lol:
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited January 2013
    Or she's checking out her reflection :P

"This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited January 2013
    lmao
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited January 2013
    Or she's checking out her reflection :P

LOL Well i think that was her intention, she walked up to the mirror, but stopped and then stood there, doing nothing but making the mmmm mmmm! sound but not at herself. Rainflower just went about his business, but omg awkward much? LOL

Actually this Bonehilda, has been doing so many funny things lately, im not sure if it's over the new house i built them and Bonehilda is have a blast! So much so that she now looks at views in the bathroom other than herself :lol:
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited January 2013
    Nope, don't think she is a '🐸🐸🐸🐸', you have that mirror behind the shower, she's clearly checking that out-- well, herself out in it. Sims walk in on other sims who are in the bathroom all the time-- not that they are perverts, just something they want to use/ interact with happens to be in the bathroom-- A bathroom that happens to have it.

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    JennyPie45JennyPie45 Posts: 942
    edited January 2013
    Kilov17 wrote:
    Nope, don't think she is a '🐸🐸🐸🐸', you have that mirror behind the shower, she's clearly checking that out-- well, herself out in it. Sims walk in on other sims who are in the bathroom all the time-- not that they are perverts, just something they want to use/ interact with happens to be in the bathroom-- A bathroom that happens to have it.

Way to **** the party. :lol:

So far I haven't had any trouble with bonehilda other than the usual freaking out of sims walking by then standing there looking around like "whats so scary?"

oh goodness. I can't say that? fine. doo doo.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Kilov17 wrote:

As i have said it was probably her intention to check herself out. I dont go posting pictures if it actually didnt happen. She came into the bathroom, went to the mirror, then she turned her back, then turned back to him.

Her interactions were not to check herself out. She was checking out Rainflower. I know what Bonehilda's interaction are meant to be, and this was a new one where she just stood there, thinking of weight lifting stuff and checking HIM out, not herself.

Whether I have a mirror or not there is irrelevant as she wasnt looking at that, she was watching him, just like she watch my sims woohoo, just stood there and watched, and no the bed was already made before they went for their woohoo.

That's why i posted the pic, it was funny and he seemed to pay her no mind.
    Im going to find the picture of the woohoo and you will see she is standing there looking at them going for it LOL :D

Anyways happy simming and remember its only a game! LOL
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Bonehilda not a 🐸🐸🐸🐸? haha what is she doing here then? Reading there actions like a book? And there isnt a mirror in sight, and the bed was made before they got there, so she had no excuse to even be in the room :roll:

screenshot_original.jpg

I think she is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, but that's ok, cause who isnt. :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited January 2013
    Well ok, I will agree with you, Bonehilda is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Walking in while someone is in the shower, well that could have been an accident, BUT walking in and standing there while the couple have a private moment, shows that she is. Have fun with her, it's little things like that, that keep things intrestings. :wink::lol:
  • Options
    ElantineElantine Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Bonehilda not a 🐸🐸🐸🐸? haha what is she doing here then? Reading there actions like a book? And there isnt a mirror in sight, and the bed was made before they got there, so she had no excuse to even be in the room :roll:

screenshot_original.jpg

Here's what I believe Bonehilda is thinking: "To be young again and have muscles, skin, organs, a life...."

And yes, those at EA Games that program certain *ahem* actions, are the real 🐸🐸🐸🐸. XD
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited January 2013
    Kilov17 wrote:

As i have said it was probably her intention to check herself out. I dont go posting pictures if it actually didnt happen. She came into the bathroom, went to the mirror, then she turned her back, then turned back to him.

Her interactions were not to check herself out. She was checking out Rainflower. I know what Bonehilda's interaction are meant to be, and this was a new one where she just stood there, thinking of weight lifting stuff and checking HIM out, not herself.

Whether I have a mirror or not there is irrelevant as she wasnt looking at that, she was watching him, just like she watch my sims woohoo, just stood there and watched, and no the bed was already made before they went for their woohoo.

That's why i posted the pic, it was funny and he seemed to pay her no mind.
    Im going to find the picture of the woohoo and you will see she is standing there looking at them going for it LOL :D

Anyways happy simming and remember its only a game! LOL

The picture you posted, did you look at it? It shows bonehilda looking DIRRECTLY at the MIRROR BEHIND THE SHOWER!
    I think it may be you who is the perverted one, wanting to think she's checking out a naked sim. You Didn't post a pic of her looking at him he's over to the left, while the mirror on the right, she's standing on the side with the mirror not on the end with him nor is her head facing in his direction.
    Nice try though...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Kilov, do you play my game do you? oh wow i didn't realise my game was visable to you. So you, cause you are such a serious t wat of a person, who takes this actually seriously, can i ask you what makes you think you know what happens in my game?

She wasnt checking herself out, she was looking at rainflower. This is my game not yours, and derailing a thread that was meant to be fun, proves that your weirdness extends beyond this game and trying to tell me "nice try" you must have some talent there. wow

Now when i post its from my games. Its not set up and when she was there in there with him , for the last time she wasnt check herself out.

This is my game and my experiences and if you dont like it dont comment, actually why dont why just get a magic potion for that horrible attitude of yours.

I seen your other posts with peeps on here, and you are so rude you need to go and get some lesson on how to get a sense of humour.

You play your game and i will play mine and if something funny happens i will post again. So there is a thing called a sense of humour, get it. People like you shouldnt come to forums, your attitude is something that shows sense of humour is nothing but a pipe dream for you..
    It's a game, you know that right? :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    And btw calling me a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 doesn't offend me either. You seem to be highly offended by this thread though, which prompts me to ask, do you look at an attractive person? if the answer is no you are a liar and need to get a reality check.

This thread was done for fun and to show Bonehilda in my game, as im sure you know since you are such a serious gamer, we cannot control her actions at any given time. This one time she came in she went to the mirror, stopped. Then turned her back, then she turned back. Her movements are not there to check herself out. She just stood there, making noises like she was liking something she saw, she wasnt flexing or doing her usual posing.

Now my game has very high free will, and whatever happens happens in my game. That's why this action by Bonehilda, watching on two separate occasions was amusing. It doesnt happen all the time, but these times it did. But excuse me you know, dont you, cause you see my game. Oh i forgot.
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2013
    I found this amusing. A made over, muscle bound Rainflower Ivy getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at by Bonehilda! :roll:

screenshot_original.jpg

Her head is even slightly turned to him, such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸! :lol:

Aw, poor bonehilda. I think she's just sad that she doesn't have muscles like he does :)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited January 2013

screenshot_original.jpg

Hahahaha this is the best. :lol: