Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims use those sleeping bags anywhere!

Is it just me or whenever theres a sleeping bag in your sim's inventory, often times they prefer to sleep in their sleeping bag rather than their bed? And not only that, but they go to sleep in those things anywhere! Ive have them put their sleeping bag down right next to the toilet, next to the pool, in the garage, and in this case.... even in the garden... with the sprinkler on!

11kl46f.jpg

But the water doesnt seem to be effecting her... Apparently my sim can sleep through anything... literally!

Comments

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2013
    good stuff!

i feel your pain it seems they dont know how to properly put themselves to bed. ..

in my case whenever my sims are dead tired and i hit the moodlet to prompt them to go to bed they takes naps or relax?! just go to bed...

in your case do u have your sims on high free will....i myself can only do about mid level cause i know they would do silly things like this...

• Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited January 2013
    Haha, I know. It's really annoying that they would rather sleep in one of those than a bed.

But about them using them everywhere...isn't that the whole point of a sleeping bag?? :lol:
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • KingFireRiderKingFireRider Posts: 1,390 Member
    edited January 2013
    heres one where my sims sleeping on a lot that dont belong to him

original.jpg
  • Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited January 2013
    That has never happened to me, i never have sleeping bags in my sims inventories. Though, this makes me want to now to see where they'll go and sleep :lol:
  • MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    That has never happened to me, i never have sleeping bags in my sims inventories. Though, this makes me want to now to see where they'll go and sleep :lol:

Same!!!! Going to try this tonight!
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited January 2013
    In one of my games Agnes Crumplebottom whipped out her sleeping bag on the patio at the Bistro and went to sleep. It didn't seem to bother her that other Sims stood around laughing and pointing.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • KingFireRiderKingFireRider Posts: 1,390 Member
    edited January 2013
    ok this nuts next time i'll take a picture of this.

one my sims was sleeping on the beach with her head in the water. cant believe i missed taking that picture :(
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited January 2013
    ok this nuts next time i'll take a picture of this.

one my sims was sleeping on the beach with her head in the water. cant believe i missed taking that picture :(
    :lol::lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • CaOcSimCaOcSim Posts: 715 Member
    edited January 2013
    lol, after that I removed the sleeping bag, but it was helpful for my adventure sim, she never get home on time for sleeping.
  • blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited January 2013
    What annoys me most is that whenever I have a slumber party, one of the guests ALWAYS sleeps in front of the fridge.
  • addictedtosims90addictedtosims90 Posts: 2,468 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I do have my game set on high free will... which is probably the problem.

and LOL @ KingFireRider.... too bad you didnt get a pic of that... it sounds hilarious!
  • Shadowninja2Shadowninja2 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited January 2013
    I had a sim sleep on a puddle and near trash. As long as they get some sleep, they don't care.
  • StarrfoxxStarrfoxx Posts: 147 New Member
    edited January 2013
    blueeyed32 wrote:
    What annoys me most is that whenever I have a slumber party, one of the guests ALWAYS sleeps in front of the fridge.

I just recently had one, but fortunately one of the kids didn't do that. It's a small house too, so I guess I got lucky.
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited January 2013
    No sadly. I tried to get my teen sim to go camping with his brother in the park, gave them sleeping bags and they cycled all the way there. Then when I went to send them to sleep they got in a taxi and got into bed :roll:
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • ntbloodntblood Posts: 4 New Member
    How do you even have a sleeping bag in your sims inventory? The only one I see (I have generations expansion plus others) is one that you build and stays in one place.
  • ntbloodntblood Posts: 4 New Member
    Oh I see. You build it and then you can pick it up. I see, thanks anyways.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited December 2020
    ntblood wrote: »
    How do you even have a sleeping bag in your sims inventory? The only one I see (I have generations expansion plus others) is one that you build and stays in one place.

The people on this thread may not be active anymore.It’s best to check the dates on posts if they were years ago chances are these people won’t respond to your questions, in that cas there is a new members help thread.Lots of these old threads people moved on to sims 4 or quit the games all together.